List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How is another club supposed to make someone homesick. Just say they are offering big money if that is what you mean.

I don't know what they are offering him (Schaz) it would be reasonable money and the chance to come home to his family and friends I would assume.

I was saying (if we were to lose him to the Cows) we should put a good offer to Lever the homesick reference was not literal rather tongue in cheek and more in line with your 2nd comment.

Someone mentioned chase suckling a while back which i thought was a horrible idea.
But after today him off the backline is the type we need

Someone mentioned chase suckling a while back which i thought was a horrible idea.
But after today him off the backline is the type we need
Just what we need, Clinton Young MKII.

If the dogs or another offered a first round selection for Witts trade him and use that selection as part of the Treloar deal along with our second and third round selection.

Use our first round selection on another young key forward to partner Moore.

If Scharenberg wants to leave then we'll take Adelaide's compensation pick for Dangerfield or Ports first round selection if offered.

Take that first round selection to the draft or shop it around for a player like Motlop or Aish.

Offer Kennedy for a second round pick if a side wants to bolster there midfield stocks or as part of any potential deal for Scharenberg.

Look to Suckling via F/A. Look to Kruezer or Leuenberger as ruck support via F/A if they finish the year healthy.

Trade Seedsman for a pick and points if needed to seal the Treloar deal or a potential one involving Scharenberg/Witts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Curtly Hampton's decision making is his weakness, but its still allot better than most defenders we have. We need another guy that can run and break the lines down there.

I cannot understand everyone talking about dixon. The guy is injured ALL the time. I heard on the radio that over the last few years he is the player who has most left a field through injury. And its not like he is a star when he plays anyway.

I appreciate we need a key forward but can't see him being worth the effort to get him. If it was a punt in the draft it would be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back