List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He slayed us in his first game again us. I haven't really heard of him since.
Think he has shit knees. I watched St Kilda play North recently (for reasons unknown) and he looked good.

However, calling him a 'gun' is a bit much for a 27 year-old who has played 7 games in his career and kicked 9 goals

Poor guy did an ACL in 2022 and then had a broken bone in his foot in 2023 which kept him out of it for the majority of 2023, as well as opting for some surgery to clean out his knee (not sure if it was the same one he did the ACL on).

Mitch Lewis’s name has come up. He would be the perfect target. 199cm with a proven track record of kicking goals and he’s been playing at a club that hasn’t won much in recent years and might just jump at the opportunity to come to the Pies for some finals footy.
Downside is he is missing 6-8 games per season. Not sure what sort of injuries.

anything more than a 2nd round pick is a mistake. he can't stay on the park and average's less than 2 goals a game.

Why would hawks trade him? He's the perfect age for their list
I’m not sure. All I can think of is maybe they’re concerned over his injury history and feel that they are a better chance of getting something back in return?
I know they are keen on developing Calsher Dear and think that DGB is not going to be the KPP they thought they were getting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anything more than a 2nd round pick is a mistake. he can't stay on the park and average's less than 2 goals a game.
He goes at 1.8 goal career wise but in 2022 was 2.5 which put him 6th in the comp and 2023 2.4 which was 8th.

Just for perspective the last time Collingwood had a player who could do do better than 1.8 in a career was big Sav. Anthony went at 1.7 and Trav 1.8.

Some of the current players in the 1.8-2.0 career wise would be Hogan, Harry Mackay, Max King, Daniher, B King, Larkey. Brodie is our best 1.7

1.8 goals a game career wise is excellent

He goes at 1.8 goal career wise but in 2022 was 2.5 which put him 6th in the comp and 2023 2.4 which was 8th.

Just for perspective the last time Collingwood had a player who could do do better than 1.8 in a career was big Sav. Anthony went at 1.7 and Trav 1.8.

Some of the current players in the 1.8-2.0 career wise would be Hogan, Harry Mackay, Max King, Daniher, B King, Larkey. Brodie is our best 1.7

1.8 goals a game career wise is excellent
Isn’t the goal/ game irrelevant when you miss so many games?
Not many goals are kicked sitting on the injury bench.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back