RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this bloke? Is he repairing grounds during the season or redoing them completely?

Both, they also have done a bit for other shires as well as the Melbourne City FC training decks

Had been listed in 3 senior games and then the reserves game on Saturday.

Won't matter, if Skip and co think this is the way to go forward all the best to them.

Smart thinking I say if you can still lodge a 22 on a forfeit and it counts, even if that 22 were never playing if there was an actual game?

Lotta clubs name a guy and play one shy in the two's to tick off a game, whichever works I spose but maybe he's heading out to Rockbank Satdy?

Lotta clubs name a guy and play one shy in the two's to tick off a game, whichever works I spose but maybe he's heading out to Rockbank Satdy?
Actually I don't think you are allowed to do that anymore. The player must be stripped to play and on the bench at least is my understanding. Could be wrong. Forfeit is a different story. Probably right re Rockbank. I highly doubt Broadford were banking on a forfeit to qualify him.

Actually I don't think you are allowed to do that anymore. The player must be stripped to play and on the bench at least is my understanding. Could be wrong. Forfeit is a different story. Probably right re Rockbank. I highly doubt Broadford were banking on a forfeit to qualify him.

Is it 4 or 5 games? If it's 4 he's sweet, 5 he plays Satdy yeh?

And I'm not stirring but if you don't have the full quota available surely you can write in whoever you like in comps that don't have an interchange steward who registers if a player actually enters or exits the field.

And I'm not stirring but if you don't have the full quota available surely you can write in whoever you like in comps that don't have an interchange steward who registers if a player actually enters or exits the field.

Yep all they need to do is run out onto the ground and sit on then bench for a 1/4 and then they go and get changed. So you basically play 1 short. Thinks it's 4 games to qualify mate..

Hi doona hope your keeping well it is 4 games not 5 was changed last season

What's the ground like over at Macedon as I'm hearing they have been allocated a final. If wallan has, that's 2 grounds sorted.

Macedons ground is still heavy right now but it will be Micky Mouse come GF week . Let's be honest it's the most picturesque ground in the league, you can watch from elevated ground so best viewing and has great atmosphere when full. Lance field is next best but Romsey is way behind because it's so open and often windswept and any noise escapes.

Macedons ground is still heavy right now but it will be Micky Mouse come GF week . Let's be honest it's the most picturesque ground in the league, you can watch from elevated ground so best viewing and has great atmosphere when full. Lance field is next best but Romsey is way behind because it's so open and often windswept and any noise escapes.
So your saying grand final should be at Macedon
Would be very surprised if it is moved from Romsey unless there are circumstances not seen

Yes but in this age of social media and large football departments teams have been caught out before. Trying to put a player down on the sheet but he doesn't actually turn up. Pretty easy to prove. I think a team actually had a final stripped because it was proven a guy they had earlier qualified was in another state at the time.

Yes but in this age of social media and large football departments teams have been caught out before. Trying to put a player down on the sheet but he doesn't actually turn up. Pretty easy to prove. I think a team actually had a final stripped because it was proven a guy they had earlier qualified was in another state at the time.
Relax lads he would be fine and who said his playing finals anyway

change rooms are still lagging behind Romsey, agree when its good weather the ground is great to play on, but when wet and heavy would be one of the harder grounds to play on.

change rooms are still lagging behind Romsey, agree when its good weather the ground is great to play on, but when wet and heavy would be one of the harder grounds to play on.
Romsey not a great surface when it gets wet either. Lots of slipping. All the main grounds struggle with poor weather but it usually dries up by finals time so rarely an issue. New surface at Riddell is great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do rockbank get a draw like broadford next year?
Surely Woodend and Kilmore would get the dream draw afforded to Broadford...:p
Let's clarify somthing for the nuff nuffs all clubs are able to put in requests to play certain clubs due to rivalry past performance and any reason ie 100 year celebration etc if clubs didn't do that well get your s**t soughted secondly Rockbank had a dream draw last year and not a bad one this year talking to top clubs they prefer to play each other as it brings in more $$$ etc

Let's clarify somthing for the nuff nuffs all clubs are able to put in requests to play certain clubs due to rivalry past performance and any reason ie 100 year celebration etc if clubs didn't do that well get your s**t soughted secondly Rockbank had a dream draw last year and not a bad one this year talking to top clubs they prefer to play each other as it brings in more $$$ etc
Also assure you we will asses our take in games and request certain games again it's called management ie romsey was a great day and would want them again assure you the past two years romsey did well out of broadford in night games makes for good buisness

"Nuff Nuff's" ey? That's the pot calling the kettle black!

If your talking about grounds Riddell should be up there for a grand final and in my opinion host it. Great ground surface, great social room and undercover area plus plenty of parking with the big paddock next to the ground and the redevelopment of canteen, umpire rooms and change rooms done this year make it a perfect venue. The great plus Romsey have is that the netball court is so close to the footy, cant see them not getting it if they want it after last years success.

[eOT E="Keston, post: 40284300, member: 153439"]So your saying grand final should be at Macedon
Would be very surprised if it is moved from Romsey unless there are circumstances not seen[/QUOTE]

it would be a hollow feeling for him any how, only playing 3 games for the club. just means a young kid on the brink that will miss out t
Relax lads he would be fine and who said his playing finals anyway

it would have to feel hollow for him any way only playing 3 games

[eOT E="Keston, post: 40284300, member: 153439"]So your saying grand final should be at Macedon
Would be very surprised if it is moved from Romsey unless there are circumstances not seen

it would be a hollow feeling for him any how, only playing 3 games for the club. just means a young kid on the brink that will miss out t

it would have to feel hollow for him any way only playing 3 games[/QUOTE]

Telling me your club wouldn't play him with the other young blokes that may play finals champ.
What a great driving force for any young man trying to play senior footy.
Why wouldn't the young blokes push each other for a spot to possibly play finals with an ex afl player
Geez some people shouldn't even have an opinion on this site because nothing they say is constructive only negative, not only towards other clubs but other individuals.
Can't say anything nice don't say anything at all my old man taught me !!!!

it would have to feel hollow for him any way only playing 3 games[/QUOTE]
Let me tell you one thing bringing these two afl lads who have been fantastic at our club with all they have done is a part of the resurgence that the club has had this year does your club bring in outside players to play taking a kids spot your angle isn't one of positive construction but destruction agree skipper my. Dad told me the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back