Injury 2015 general injury updates - for specific injuries, refer to specific injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it hard to believe that someone could be battling with that sort of addiction and still be able to complete things like training etc without it being well known.. I wonder why this is the first we've heard of it

I find it hard to believe that someone could be battling with that sort of addiction and still be able to complete things like training etc without it being well known.. I wonder why this is the first we've heard of it

You only have to look west and remember a particular individual

Cant see too many parallels between the circumstances.

Completely different players and circumstances, that is true. But I recall in Brown's last season - Scott continually saying things along the lines of "Mitch has suffered a few setbacks, but is an important player for us long term" etc etc... I think Scott knew already the writing was on the wall.

I hope it's not the same with Mitch (Clark).

Completely different players and circumstances, that is true. But I recall in Brown's last season - Scott continually saying things along the lines of "Mitch has suffered a few setbacks, but is an important player for us long term" etc etc... I think Scott knew already the writing was on the wall.

A tale of two Mitches - one with talent and the other without. No comparison

(Log in to remove this ad.)

even if it's not, his calf/foot/achilles issues will keep on flaring up throughout the remainder of his career anyway.

Still shaking my head after what we had just been through with Vardy, McIntosh, Brown, McCarthy, Simpson, Cowan, Menzel, Bates, Smedts, Varcoe . . . blokes who spent literally months upon months in rehabilitation nursing various soft tissue injuries and we go and recruit Delaney, Clark + Read, three blokes who had well known issues from the outset.

Remarkable to know we are now rumored to be interested in Leuenberger!

He's two weeks away people!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I need to put in bold????????

Forgive my ignorance, but where am I supposed to have read your post saying Duncan is 2 weeks away?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back