2015 - AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand how the dogs are $2 , surely they will bounce back from that defeat against the eagles whilst getting Murphy and Picken back.
Perth trip a factor maybe? Hard game to tip, I rate North higher overall but Dogs at Etihad is an entirely different equation.

North go alright there too though, and might have more legs than the Dogs after travelling. I'd say it's about 55/45 Norths way.

Have you covered for if scores are level at quarter time but team A leads for the rest of the match?

Even if it were a draw at the end of the first quarter, the G win (Not lead at every break) or the C win (not lead at every break) would have to pay out. Unless of course the match is a tie. But you play the odds on this.

Even if it were a draw at the end of the first quarter, the G win (Not lead at every break) or the C win (not lead at every break) would have to pay out. Unless of course the match is a tie. But you play the odds on this.

Yeah but wouldnt you still lose money?

Yeah but wouldnt you still lose money?
I guess it is playing the odds here. Just have to hope that the leader at the 2nd or 3rd quarter goes on to lose the game. Good Pickup, might have to add this factor in!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess it is playing the odds here. Just have to hope that the leader at the 2nd or 3rd quarter goes on to lose the game. Good Pickup, might have to add this factor in!

Yeah i mean for a bet to be RISK FREE it cant have any little possible loopholes where you could lose though. I do like the thought process behind it still

Yeah i mean for a bet to be RISK FREE it cant have any little possible loopholes where you could lose though. I do like the thought process behind it still

Here is the updated model. The stake amount can be modified to change the win amounts, but here is an example where money MUST be made (Unless the match is a tie, where 50% odds are paid out on the win)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 11.42.29 am.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 11.42.29 am.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
Here is the updated model. The stake amount can be modified to change the win amounts, but here is an example where money MUST be made (Unless the match is a tie, where 50% odds are paid out on the win)

Put 0.50c - $1 on the draw @ $51 in the Big Win/Little Win markets

Get half your stake back on H2H's, CB on QT leaders = profit on all bets?

0.5U Hawthorn Q4 33+ @ $4.80
0.5U Richmond Q4 33+ @ $10

Richmond +47 and +39 in Q4 last 2 weeks at the MCG.
Brisbane -38 last week in Q4.

Long shots but Brisbane and Essendon both teams that could drop their heads a bit with only a couple of weeks to go.

0.25U Dogs/Brisbane High/Low Double @ $71

Last edited:
Sorry to spam the thread, but I have revised and further revised my model. This now GUARANTEES a PROFIT (Unless the result and the end of every quarter is a tie and the match is a tie **Never occurred in an AFL match EVER**)

The gains are minor for some outcomes, but a $3 profit is a $3 profit without risk. Using 2 accounts this can be pulled off. Using the "Lead at any quarter

If anyone spots anything wrong with it, let me know. Otherwise, Happy Betting!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 1.06.46 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-25 at 1.06.46 pm.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back