Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Dimma's press conference.
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2015-08-27/hardwick-press-conference-august-27th
There were two interesting points raised which relate to transfers:

Dimma mentioned some players that were playing well in the VFL (Dea, McBean, Astbury) that could readily slot in the team if needed. Noticeable by his omission was Nathan Gordon. Could be the consensus at the club that he is not AFL level and could free up another spot for trades. Doubt that he has any currency.

Also there was a mention that KB has been talking up the Treloar trade and that Richmond was his club of choice. Hopefully there is some truth in that as he would be a great addition to our midfield.

Someone tell me some more inside info of our chances at signing Aaron Hall... What Tiger71 said earlier today got me excited. He carved us up a couple of weeks back. My major knock on him was his lack of consistency but his last month has been excellent.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk
He's full of s**t

Not quite
tvr980p.png

pulls out the season heatmap WTF LOL

He's full of s**t
He is just providing us information that is given to him. Its up to you whether you want to believe it or not. No one is forcing you to read his comments. There's an ignore feature on this site as well.
At no point have I seen him say "so and so is definitely coming to Richmond you can take it to the bank".
The only thing he was sure on was Dusty and he was right. Every person he links us to, comes up in the media eventually as well, bar Aaron Hall and Bennell.
If you don't like it, stfu because there is no need to belittle someone just for trying to share what they are being told.

between the two of you.. just need a cup

I have this theory that Tiger71 and 'The Roar is Back' (TRIB) is actually the one person with split personality. Like Jim Carey's character in the movie 'Me, Myself and Irene'.

Tiger71 is the trusty guy who gets the inside info. TRIB is the debater.

All the sexual innuendo and back and forth between the two is really just an agreement that at night, they will once again join as one sentient being and play with themselves over the 1980 Grand Final Dvd or the career highlights of Jayden Posts.

I like everything about Stevie J coming over except for the fact he is a massive dickhead, and that's a deal breaker.

Why is he a dickhead? Seems like the complete opposite to me... POersonally I don't want him cause I think he's passed it - but he's not a dickhead.

GWS have been right into Grimes before. How do people feel about him being part of a trealor trade? The counter would be Astbury but he doesn't have the same currency I dont think.
Got to give quality to get quality...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is just providing us information that is given to him. Its up to you whether you want to believe it or not. No one is forcing you to read his comments. There's an ignore feature on this site as well.
At no point have I seen him say "so and so is definitely coming to Richmond you can take it to the bank".
The only thing he was sure on was Dusty and he was right. Every person he links us to, comes up in the media eventually as well, bar Aaron Hall and Bennell.
If you don't like it, stfu because there is no need to belittle someone just for trying to share what they are being told.

Its all good man "The Roar Is Back" is good value, he does not mean what he says. He just attacks me because he wants to taste my junk but I have told him 1000 times when he PM's me that is not how i roll, he is just upset.

Its all good man "The Roar Is Back" is good value, he does not mean what he says. He just attacks me because he wants to taste my junk but I have told him 1000 times when he PM's me that is not how i roll, he is just upset.
My mistake. I'll leave that to you two.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

What a classic! He's at it again. KB just said to open the show, that Tiges are leading the race for Kruzer's signature. *!
Based on a Greg Denham article in The Australian.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...501816563?sv=454fb082496eefda6ca58373378eef17

Richmond have emerged as the main suitors for Carlton free agent Matthew Kreuzer, who earlier this year put off contract talks until the end of the season.

Kreuzer is managed by Elite Sports Properties, which has a link to the Tigers through former ESP player agent Dan Richardson, now Richmond’s general manager of football operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back