Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. Even Cotch gets loose on Mad Monday. You can get arrested for pretty mild things. I saw a girl get arrested for ripping a bouncer's shirt after he manhandled her.

My concern is that having been specifically told to pull his head in, he gets in the s**t on the very first possible occasion. I'm not saying he can't get ****ed up on mad monday, but if you're warned about something, usually you keep it quiet for at least a few months before you * up again.

lol i am not. I have had a nice easy day to day at work, came home, ate, and had a nap :p. Woke up and hear the AT sky has fallen, hence asking for anything official.
images

Love the AFL rumours Facebook pages. They've posted Treloar to ask for a trade and someone has commented "Yarran and pick 19 to GWS for Treloar". People are actually agreeing with him.

Also half the Collingwood supporters think their first pick is enough.

Someone else commented that giving up pick 7 and Witts is too much and that they should only give up Witts.

Endlessly entertaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back