Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so maybe we won the Kruezer cup after all!

KB just master trolling again. love it.
If nothing comes of it its worth all the trolling fun at the very minimum :D

Grimes Rance Batchelor
Houli Chaplin Vlastuin
Ellis Cotchin Grigg
Johnson Riewoldt Deledio
Edwards Vickery Martin
Kruezer Treloar Cotchin
Miles Yarran McIntosh Conca

I'm sure I've forgotten 10 blokes ... But the flag is ours!
Not Happy.No Ivan.:(

If nothing comes of it its worth all the trolling fun at the very minimum :D

no doubt he logs onto Big Footy after his morning announcments to see the meltdowns from the other boards.

Agreed. Would make Griffiths more than expendable too
In no way should ty or griff be expendable even if we were able to lure Kreuzer. Maric has only one season left possibly 2 imo, having Kreuzer first ruck rotating with ty/griff would be perfect. I rate them very highly like everyone else but until McBean and Mckenzie start performing at afl level they are both unknown quantities, so to trade griff while they are no sure thing would be very silly.
I still think griff has a lot of improvement left himself, no need to trade for the sake of it let's enjoy our depth of key talls for once.

They've been planning for this for a few years. I'm probably reaching here but not paying 100% of the cap for 2 seasons plus whatever cash they had in reserve they targeted this off season hoping that the team would be at a stage where they could seriously have a shot at the flag. Add an A grader and one or two classy players to fill in spots.
The Dots are joining .......................................................................................................................................................................

In no way should ty or griff be expendable even if we were able to lure Kreuzer. Maric has only one season left possibly 2 imo, having Kreuzer first ruck rotating with ty/griff would be perfect. I rate them very highly like everyone else but until McBean and Mckenzie start performing at afl level they are both unknown quantities, so to trade griff while they are no sure thing would be very silly.
I still think griff has a lot of improvement left himself, no need to trade for the sake of it let's enjoy our depth of key talls for once.
Until they get opportunities at AFL level how can they perform at that level? I get what your saying but the really good sides are able to intergrate these types (Mcbean and to a lesser degree McKenzie as hes fairly RAW still) of players into the senior side for long periods. Sooner or later we have to give McBean the opportunity to prove himself. If we have Maric, Kruezer and Ty then Griff is the odd one out unfortunately.

Might be some truth to it considering Cloke was saying he'd like Kreuzer at the club.

Even with all the outside payments Collingwood can't land Kreuzer and Treloar without raising some serious alarm bells.

On the other hand we could land both and Yarran.
Am against Treloar but due to the fact that if we do get him,How well did we play it,Bid for Adams and Greenwood to up their price.They got the scraps.lol

Griff is still yet to show much more then glimpses at AFL level.
Vickery is definitely not up for trade, Griffiths if he can help us land a good deal should definitely be considered highly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is just providing us information that is given to him. Its up to you whether you want to believe it or not. No one is forcing you to read his comments. There's an ignore feature on this site as well.
At no point have I seen him say "so and so is definitely coming to Richmond you can take it to the bank".
The only thing he was sure on was Dusty and he was right. Every person he links us to, comes up in the media eventually as well, bar Aaron Hall and Bennell.
If you don't like it, stfu because there is no need to belittle someone just for trying to share what they are being told.
Were you not here when he told us shiel was coming to RFC .

I have this theory that Tiger71 and 'The Roar is Back' (TRIB) is actually the one person with split personality. Like Jim Carey's character in the movie 'Me, Myself and Irene'.

Tiger71 is the trusty guy who gets the inside info. TRIB is the debater.

All the sexual innuendo and back and forth between the two is really just an agreement that at night, they will once again join as one sentient being and play with themselves over the 1980 Grand Final Dvd or the career highlights of Jayden Posts.
Lol surprised the Knob hasn't already got this as his sig .

Were you not here when he told us shiel was coming to RFC .

i stand by that :) s**t changes, similar to your moods when you have your rags. The plus side, I did call Hampson before he was even mentioned, mentioned Ellis and Griffiths re signing before anyone else, also got Dusty stuff spot on with his 2 contracts and called Hunt before anyone else, also mentioned other stuff, but its all cool, I got shiel wrong so I must eat dicks for 10 thousand years :p

Heisenber 40499812 said:
Griff is still yet to show much more then glimpses at AFL level.
Vickery is definitely not up for trade, Griffiths if he can help us land a good deal should definitely be considered highly.

If we did trade Griffiths he would have to go to a place he rates, wants to go to. I rate him highly, don't really want him to go but if a real good deal came along and he was happy well its not impossible.

Would like to balance our list out. I am really keen on getting Sam Gilbert as a value FA in to provide more height, mobility and aerial ability into our back line and transition through the midfield. I think he might even have a bigger impact than McIntosh although in a more defensive role. Along these lines would Astbury be interested in going to the Saints to free us more cap space? He is younger, Saints are not that strong in defence, are on the way up with a young list and teams can't afford to have outright superstars in the back line like Roughead because typically the end up forward. Astbury is a bit of a swingman anyway and if he plays more KPP with Reiwoldt on a wing Richo style could be interesting for them. Could we get a second from the Saints for Astbury if he wanted to go there?

Last edited:
What would it take to get either one of
Hall
Crozier
Lachie Weller
Crozier just resigned yesterday i think so scratch him off your list. Id assume they are wanting to keep him

i stand by that :) s**t changes, similar to your moods when you have your rags. The plus side, I did call Hampson before he was even mentioned, mentioned Ellis and Griffiths re signing before anyone else, also got Dusty stuff spot on with his 2 contracts and called Hunt before anyone else, also mentioned other stuff, but its all cool, I got shiel wrong so I must eat dicks for 10 thousand years :p
There is no plus side when it comes to Hammer.

i reckon i called the hunt one first, had inside word from his uncle! you're just a copy cat :p

but the rest of your mail has been pretty solid mate. i like your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back