Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm know I'm gonna be in the minority here but I'm genuinely intrigued at what Chris Pelchen could bring to the club. Definitely not at the expense of J-Mac or Dal, but I think he has a bit to offer, not just entirely on the list building front.

I'm know I'm gonna be in the minority here but I'm genuinely intrigued at what Chris Pelchen could bring to the club. Definitely not at the expense of J-Mac or Dal, but I think he has a bit to offer, not just entirely on the list building front.
I think he did a fairly good job at St Kilda and his work at Hawthorn speaks for itself, but by all reports he's quite an abrasive personality.

Could have a scouting role alongside or working under Dal

Any interest in Lewis Jetta?

I'd say we are on the hunt for another general manager of football. Graham Lowe was seen as pretty hopeless last year if people's sources are correct, but still had another year on his contract.

Pelchen was the GM at St Kilda before he left... Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back