Autopsy Post Game discussion Pies strangle Cats 110-62

Remove this Banner Ad

De Goey ... Jesus Christ this kid can play. Hard, tough and a contested beast.

Reid playing in the backline added composure and our delivery out with him Schaz and Maynard was much better though Geelongs pressure was poor and well down on the best teams.

Just nice for the players and fans to get a result in such an emphatic way. Finish with another win next week and it's great positive momentum for 2016.
Exactly the way we need to finish off the year, a great win tonight and beat the bombers next week and build towards 2016

Can you have multiple Rising Star nominations in the same year? De Goey was class.

Great to see us not pressing up so much and giving our forwards space.

That first half was the best style of football we hav played for a while, opposition wasnt great but all u can do is perform and we did.

Makes the weekend that much better starting with a win on a friday.

Great news to hear DeGoey speak about getting opportunity forward tonight, he was fantastic.

In other news if Mark Harvey's face is never on TV again I won't be too disappointed. I like the guy, but he's all over the place and not suited to media IMO.

MClure back peddling already!

Well done Menzel, kudos on a great game

Do you mean Mark "Bomber" Thompson on Fox or was Mark Harvey on the Seven coverage somewhere because I thought Mark Harvey is an assistant coach somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Ling's response !! :oops:
Something along the lines of "didn't have that out Oct 1 2011".
The bitterness was delicious Cameron, now f*&% off !!!!!!!!!!!!
He is a flog.

What got me so upset was when we were versing Sydney, Nathan Brown had that high on Mitchell and he got ******* crazy and was talking as if his tackle was the worst in history. Today Kelly did a similar hit on Fasolo and he kept silent. Same as Stevie J's hit on Nathan Brown's head he kept silent.

You can tell he hates collingwood with a passion. He shouldn't commentate geelong games biased as *, he could be the future Bruce Macavanie when Bruce retires. A ranga version of Bruce.

He is a flog.

What got me so upset was when we were versing Sydney, Nathan Brown had that high on Mitchell and he got ******* crazy and was talking as if his tackle was the worst in history. Today Kelly did a similar hit on Fasolo and he kept silent. Same as Stevie J's hit on Nathan Brown's head he kept silent.

You can tell he hates collingwood with a passion. He shouldn't commentate geelong games biased as ****, he could be the future Bruce Macavanie when Bruce retires. A ranga version of Bruce.

I would pay bigfooty to let me double "like" this comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back