Autopsy Post Game discussion Pies strangle Cats 110-62

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, they've been talking about it throughout the match. He's missed 4 years of football:eek:
Absolute class by Sidebottom and others walking the length of the ground to congratulate him afterwards.

I think he came off the bench and a couple of Collingwood players made a point of shaking his hand.
Classy.

Greenwood had his Best Game for the Club. Maynard had a Break out Game.

Moore and De Goey had massive Part of the Win.

Adams Dominated. Grundy won the Ruck easily but made some Dumb Descions with Disposal.

Fasolo did kick 3 goals but play like a Show Off.

Reid going back was Huge. Thanks Cloke.

God Kicking Straight For Goal helps a lot

When did Fas play like a show off? Yes he missed a few goals he should've kicked, but that's got nothing to do with showing off.

He is a flog.

What got me so upset was when we were versing Sydney, Nathan Brown had that high on Mitchell and he got ******* crazy and was talking as if his tackle was the worst in history. Today Kelly did a similar hit on Fasolo and he kept silent. Same as Stevie J's hit on Nathan Brown's head he kept silent.

You can tell he hates collingwood with a passion. He shouldn't commentate geelong games biased as ****, he could be the future Bruce Macavanie when Bruce retires. A ranga version of Bruce.
Ling did have his cheer on tonight, although that directed towards Menzel was understandable after everything Menzel's been through. It was great seeing him back out there.

On another note how great was the late out, no Bruce McAvaney was outstanding. 7 should retire him from calling AFL with immediate effect!

Good thing about tonight is that it showed we really can potentially play Pendles behind the ball, and Swan forward of the ball and have a competitive midfield.

Adams, Greenwood, Crisp, DeGoey they are all ferocious at the ball and the opposition. Sidey, Varcoe give good outside run and clean ball use.

Pendles and Reid across HB would be amazing to help set us up too.

We have bottomed out with two 11-11 seasons, great work...go Pies.

Ling did have his cheer on tonight, although that directed towards Menzel was understandable after everything Menzel's been through. It was great seeing him back out there.

On another note how great was the late out, no Bruce McAvaney was outstanding. 7 should retire him from calling AFL with immediate effect!

Ha! I can't believe I didn't notice that. It was so nice not to hear him tonight

Greenwood had his Best Game for the Club. Maynard had a Break out Game.

Moore and De Goey had massive Part of the Win.

Adams Dominated. Grundy won the Ruck easily but made some Dumb Descions with Disposal.

Fasolo did kick 3 goals but play like a Show Off.

Reid going back was Huge. Thanks Cloke.

God Kicking Straight For Goal helps a lot
Thought Maynard and Langdon and Crisp were terrific as well. Tonights win was mostly driven by all these young guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was so enjoyable to watch. Kicking skills! Accuracy around the ground and at the sticks. Where have they been hiding?
Very professional first half Cats and to hold the gap thereafter. Positive with the youth, not good for Swan - hopefully just a short medial repair. They need to finish off with a win next week and the season will get a pass mark for transition.

Maybe he could be traded to another league - does the A-League need a proper fawner?

I'm running out of superlatives for De Goey. Such a tough, hard, brave young footballer. I cant imagine the team without him now.

This win is important in so many ways, for a young team coming off a series of heartbreaking losses. Be terrific if we can back up against the Dons next week.

Now for Vic Park tomorrow...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back