Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot the bit about not being able to break into a finals bound side with reputedly one of the best defenses going around. If he was at any less a club, Dea plays every game
Dea was at a lesser club and still struggled to get games. I was hoping he would come good after watching him early days at Coburg but sadly he never made the leap from good quality VFL player to decent AFL player. When Grimes went out Dea had the runs on the board that should have seen him picked ahead of Morris who wasn't really starring at VFL level and yet Morris got the nod.

You forgot the bit about not being able to break into a finals bound side with reputedly one of the best defenses going around. If he was at any less a club, Dea plays every game
Nope, dosent make a fair few teams. He's just in that awkward too good for VFL not good enough for AFL level.

Dea was at a lesser club and still struggled to get games. I was hoping he would come good after watching him early days at Coburg but sadly he never made the leap from good quality VFL player to decent AFL player. When Grimes went out Dea had the runs on the board that should have seen him picked ahead of Morris who wasn't really starring at VFL level and yet Morris got the nod.
Too slow

Carey and Watson just on TV now that they have been told Trelor 100% to Scumwood.
One is a coke addict who bangs his best mates wife

the other is a delusional muppet who drinks koolaid daily

seems legit:drunk:

The age:

"
having re-signed most of their other young guns, have virtually conceded they cannot come close to matching the money on offer for Treloar from at least three clubs - Collingwood, Richmond and now Carlton.

The Giants are being forced to shed players as they also deal with the pending loss of their cost-of-living allowance. Treloar's asking price has been estimated conservatively at $700,000 a season over the long term with one club offering the midfielder from Noble Park a six-year deal.

It has also been reported that the Tigers were willing to trade their first-round draft picks from 2015 and 2016 for Treloar in the first post-season open market period in which future picks will be up for grabs."

That is exactly what my source has been telling me that I have shared with you blokes for 3 weeks now. We will trade our first now and next year for him. Pies wont, IMO, so our chance has sky rocketed. It just comes down to Treloar nominating us, and that part I cant confirm as some say he has others that i rate say he hasnt but all say, as of lately, we are leading the race.

I'm new here, and I mean this in the least offensive way possible,
but couldn't Tiger71 and the other bloke just be talking s**t?

Welcome to the board mate. I just share what I hear around the place. I only share the rumors I rate, sometimes they come off, sometimes they dont. Its in the eye of the beholder though. Just between you and me, the only real hate I get is from those that know i have the largest penis out of any poster on here, i am humble about it but it cuts others up and they call me a liar :p

That is exactly what my source has been telling me that I have shared with you blokes for 3 weeks now. We will trade our first now and next year for him. Pies wont, IMO, so our chance has sky rocketed. It just comes down to Treloar nominating us, and that part I cant confirm as some say he has others that i rate say he hasnt but all say, as of lately, we are leading the race.
You blow this one mate and I'm sending this bloke to your house without the lube.

serious-man-big-fists-funny-picture-over-grey-background-52211846.jpg

Any chance of getting someone like Barrett or one of those lesser GWS guys along with Treloar for that you reckon? 2 first rounders is a big price to pay, not saying I wouldn't do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of getting someone like Barrett or one of those lesser GWS guys along with Treloar for that you reckon? 2 first rounders is a big price to pay, not saying I wouldn't do it.

I will see if i can find out...all i heard was treloar, great chance, two first rounds this year and next and well i got so hard i fainted /sighs

View attachment 168317

Lol, piss of Carlton. They can stick with Menzel who they drafted before Lennon. Funny thing is he was dropped not long ago, which I would be worried about considering how their s**t heap of a team is going.

Lennon = 2013 draft, they took Cripps.
Menzel = 2012 draft, we took Vlastuin.

Did anyone else watch the gws- blues game, the commentators which included Watson were almost gutted that Treloar was a chance to land at Richmond, it was pretty much " but but but Collingwood surely they lead the race " then Watson pipes up with " KB claims to have spoken to someone inside Richmond "
Overall it's just not pie fans freaking out but the media as well, a strong Richmond on and off the field actually scares the s**t out of a lot of people

Give us Yarran and a first rounder for Lennon and i'll consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back