List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hope not. 2 first rounders plus a player is way over
Nah, there wouldn't be anything else in the deal from our end.

Would look something like this;

Pies lose - 1st round DP 2015, 1st round DP 2016
GWS lose - Treloar and either a third round pick or a fringe player (Stewart type)
GWS gain - 2 first round picks

Pies get - Treloar:)

I'd accept that, can always trade back into the draft at the end of next season anyway.

This thread does the opposite of deliver. :drunk:

Can't look away, but all I get is more stressed and confused.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12144-1330113441-28.gif

When dave?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Was just him saying that We should Consider trading Cloke as he might not be in the Side when we are Challanging for the Flag

Was just him saying that We should Consider trading Cloke as he might not be in the Side when we are Challanging for the Flag
Eh? That's not even an announcement, just his own flog opinion.

I really hope Adelaide don't end up with Scharenberg; after this weekend I've got a bit of a soft spot for them.

Nah, there wouldn't be anything else in the deal from our end.

Would look something like this;

Pies lose - 1st round DP 2015, 1st round DP 2016
GWS lose - Treloar and either a third round pick or a fringe player (Stewart type)
GWS gain - 2 first round picks

Pies get - Treloar:)

I'd accept that, can always trade back into the draft at the end of next season anyway.

Agree - Trade the next 2 1st Rounders IF we have to but try and get a 3rd Rounder or Fringe Playyer as well. Like we Thru Pick 67 into the Beams Trade

lol this whole Treloar thing has the same feeling about when Geelong was going to poach Taylor Adams.....

We did not really know about Adams until after the Season has Finished where Treloar think been said to come to the Pies since the Bye

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrett on Footy Classified believes Treloar & Aish coming to us. Expects Treloar to announce he is out of GWS as soon as Giants season finishes. Thinks Howe is out of Melbourne (though didn't link him anywhere, just thought it interesting as I hadn't heard him mentioned anywhere before outside of forums). Nothing really new though with anyone else other than Motlop now expected to stay at Cats. He went through it all very quick though, so it was hard to catch a lot of it.

Barrett on Footy Classified believes Treloar & Aish coming to us. Expects Treloar to announce he is out of GWS as soon as Giants season finishes. Thinks Howe is out of Melbourne (though didn't link him anywhere, just thought it interesting as I hadn't heard him mentioned anywhere before outside of forums). Nothing really new though with anyone else other than Motlop now expected to stay at Cats. He went through it all very quick though, so it was hard to catch a lot of it.

Intresting that Caro said nothing about Treloar and Blues

Yeah it was interesting, but that whole segment was pretty much Damien Barrett with a bit of commentary from Gary Lyon. Caro and Lloydy didn't participate at all.

Yeah was a nothing segment but did seem Strong with Treloar to Collingwood

Does anyone seriously know how Geelong can afford Dangerfield, Selwood, Henderson and re sign Motlop and not to mention re signed Hawkins earlier this year

Does anyone seriously know how Geelong can afford Dangerfield, Selwood, Henderson and re sign Motlop and not to mention re signed Hawkins earlier this year
Apparently by getting rid of their ageing stars if you believe the commentary today, their TPP is supposed to be pretty tight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back