List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoke to Jane- bucks and pendles horse trainer- she's also a massive pies fan. She grabs dinner at the restaurant I work at and came in tonight. She asked bucks about the Richmond AT rumour, and he replied with "nah he"ll be right".
Take whatever you want from that. Haha

The hate from Richmond is lol worthy.

I actually don't mind them too much as a team but some of the supporters I know are really starting to grind my gears.

I am hoping they have to travel to Adelaide first week of finals... Its a bit windy and Cotchin wins the toss.

It's because they're largely irrelevant and have been for decades. Any form of success, no matter even how minor, seems like such a big deal and they've put their big boy pants on and shutting around.
Talking to a tigers mate a couple of weeks ago about them and he wa extremely non committal about it all. 'I've followed them for 30 years and I've seen it all before and it always come crashing down around our ears'.
He'll believe genuine success when he sees it. Realist.

His got fatter

137332_afc971e2cd71155cba935054f81a3d8e.jpg

I find this very interesting. To have so many people so confident of an outcome to different clubs indicates to me that the manager is playing games.

Two years ago you could have had the president, CEO and coach of the GWS as contacts, posted on here and still got the Buddy decision wrong. This has a similar feel to it regards the manager of Treloar.

Getting Treloar is basically like getting Beams back player wise, It really comes down to whether we lose the equivalent of Greenwood, Crisp and DeGoey, in either picks or players, I doubt it so really should be happy after the deal is done even if we do lose some value which is inevitable.

Collingwood better without Cloke haha

He does have a Point by would Cloke be in our Best 23 when we pushing for a Flag in 4-5 years?

I doubt it so why get some Picks in for him?

Yeah, I'd love it if they're away to the Crows!

A mate of mine from work is a MASSIVE Crows supporter and gets up and about.
Would love to see them win a few or give it a shake, he would be great viewing. Geez I would even consider flying up to Adelaide with him for the game.

If Richmond play Adelaide over there week 1 they will be planning mad monday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's interesting is that all this BS media and poster hype has had no effect on Adam Treloar's game one bit. This tells me that AT has possibly already made his mind up, has come to terms to some degree and is happy with the way things are being handled by his entourage. (Love that show). Anyway, the kid is as cool and level headed as they come and whoever gets him will get a good leg up.

Id take stringer without blinking over Wines.

Stinger is a match winner Wines although a good young player wont turn matches like Stringer can, does and will.
Good topic. I'd go wines. Hard in and under week in week out.

Does anyone really think Trelor hasn't made up his mind on where he wants to go?

This stuff gets sorted out months before Buddy, Ablett, Goddard and Scully all knew where they were going 6 months before

Where there's smoke there's fire

Yep it is.

If he nominates us, it won't matter what you offer GWS. It's AT's decision.

Word is we are prepared to offer next 2 years 1st rounders as part of any deal, and that scuttles anything in that article.
God I hope not. 2 first rounders plus a player is way over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back