List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to his elite skinfolds.
Well look whos back, the kid who bags collingwood on his board posting fake rumours about banging #strange&imature
Come here crack jokes, go back to the tiger thread and bitch about us, you've overstayed your welcome.
Yeh if you call them jokes #notfunnyatall

Last edited:

Nick Stevens and port did it but that was a long time ago.

That seems like a lifetime ago!

If I recall correctly Port said Didak or no one. Just silly bloody mindedness.

Most clubs now seem more clued up when it comes to getting a decent deal from the player's preferred club. But the threat of the PSD is always there - like a self defeating trump card that everyone knows is there so it doesn't have to be spoken about.

That seems like a lifetime ago!

If I recall correctly Port said Didak or no one. Just silly bloody mindedness.

Most clubs now seem more clued up when it comes to getting a decent deal from the player's preferred club. But the threat of the PSD is always there - like a self defeating trump card that everyone knows is there so it doesn't have to be spoken about.

Port where Stupid to do that.

Though Stevens did nothing at the Scum

Port where Stupid to do that.

Though Stevens did nothing at the Scum

He was OK from memory. I liked him at Port and he was a Collingwood supporter I think? Would have been a useful addition to the Pies but for Didak? Get your hand of it, Port.

Fair call. Forget that he went that way. Nick Stevens the only other one I can remember. Luke Ball obviously didn't get to the PSD. It's really an irrelevant draft now with DFA's etc. I'd be staggered if Treloar did it.

He was OK from memory. I liked him at Port and he was a Collingwood supporter I think? Would have been a useful addition to the Pies but for Didak? Get your hand of it, Port.

Pretty Sure he was a Pies Fan

I'm hoping they take Carlisle that way, so the Bummers get screwed. And that Carlisle then gets banned for 2 years so the Tankers get screwed. It would be the kind of orgy of mutual sadistic thrills I normally have to pay extra on the Interweb to witness.

Yes, I have unresolved anger issues towards those two clubs.
I like the way you think.

Curiosity got the better of me. Not doing so well is Mr Stevens, according to Wikipedia:

"Stevens only served one season of his coaching contract [EDIT - WITH GLENELG] and was sacked in January 2015, after he was found guilty of assault and threats to bash his ex-partner.[6] In March 2015, Stevens was sentenced to eight months jail but is currently out on bail pending an appeal."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think that they have fair reason to be pretty bullish. Haven't they beaten all the contenders? I think their 2nd tier guys like Ellis, Vlastuin and the like have really come on. Even a spud like Grigg has been much much better lately. On their day they are very capable.

Similar things said about the puffers last year, but look at them now.

The hate from Richmond is lol worthy.

I actually don't mind them too much as a team but some of the supporters I know are really starting to grind my gears.

I am hoping they have to travel to Adelaide first week of finals... Its a bit windy and Cotchin wins the toss.
Yeah, I'd love it if they're away to the Crows!

Everything I have heard points in the direction of Treloar coming to Collingwood.

However who knows what can happen... We have seen it all before.

I really hope he does come to Pieland because no doubt he will be a jet... If he isnt already one.

Can only believe when he Re-Signs ir Trade is Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back