News Hartigan signs for 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Graham replaced by Lowden.........Hartigan replaced, optioned instead of WHO?
Fair dinkum you are an idiot.

Hartigan is in the team, Graham didn't play a game.

We got rid of Graham without a replacement, we could have easily done the same with Hartigan if we didn't want to keep him.

Hartigan meanwhile is learning to play within his limitations & work on improving his weaknesses to be a solid reliable player for us. This is all we can ask.

See in dictionary under "mediocre" .........brother to McGregor

Ps. Also like how he is not frightened to fly the flag.
Yep solid basis to keep on an AFL list

Shaw is coming back from major surgery ....has had NO continuity in games

Allowances for others ....none for Shaw
A player isn't of much use if they are injured the vast majority of the time.

Also not a fan of players who have major flaws kicking the footy with regularity.

See in dictionary under "mediocre" .........brother to McGregor

Yep solid basis to keep on an AFL list
If hartigan was mediocre, we wouldn't have just signed him up for another 2 years!

A player isn't of much use if they are injured the vast majority of the time.
:confused: No Hamstring injuries in 2015 .....a career first

Also not a fan of players who have major flaws kicking the footy with regularity.
So you dislike Kelly, Dangerfield, and ROB .......or do you think they'll improve & Shaw will stagnate :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:confused: No Hamstring injuries in 2015 .....a career first

So you dislike Kelly, Dangerfield, and ROB .......or do you think they'll improve & Shaw will stagnate :rolleyes:
I cannot recall a player who misses his team mates under no pressure regularly. Apparently he has improved this year, but I can't get out of my mind how he managed to kick the ball out on the full 3 times in 1 game.

I cannot recall a player who misses his team mates under no pressure regularly. Apparently he has improved this year, but I can't get out of my mind how he managed to kick the ball out on the full 3 times in 1 game.
Dangerfield ......cmon you're watching the same games as me, and you're pretty astute ( in a trainee way ;))

Dangerfield ......cmon you're watching the same games as me, and you're pretty astute ( in a trainee way ;))
Dangerfield's good outweighs his flaws. His kicking is actually very good when he settles... Just watch his last few games ;)

If we thought hartigan was mediocre we would have delisted him & got in someone else.

There are other kpp out there if we really think we need them.
Who?

IF we're chasing Hartley ......ATS changing chairs on the deck

Fact is Lever WILL BE the CHB ......we will recruit another KPP ......but with Pods, Siggins going we need backups

Who?

IF we're chasing Hartley ......ATS changing chairs on the deck

Fact is Lever WILL BE the CHB ......we will recruit another KPP ......but with Pods, Siggins going we need backups
Ww, now we don't have sanctions we would trade for a kpp defender if we thought Hartigan was mediocre - but he isn't so we re-signed him!

Dangerfield's good outweighs his flaws. His kicking is actually very good when he settles... Just watch his last few games ;)
But he has kicking flaws ....major

You sure you watched the same game? ....didn't see the turnovers by foot by Dangerfield ?
Hartigan has to handball now ....not allowed to kick

convenient overlooking flaws of some ....and exaggerating flaws of others
This is often called player bias

Ww, now we don't have sanctions we would trade for a kpp defender if we thought Hartigan was mediocre - but he isn't so we re-signed him!

Excuse me ...now you're typing b4 thinking

We have two great KPD .....and you want to trade for a KPD .......how and which KPD did you target?

Excuse me ...now you're typing b4 thinking

We have two great KPD .....and you want to trade for a KPD .......how and which KPD did you target?
You missed the "IF" in my quote.

Put it another way - if Hartigan was deemed mediocre, we would delist him & get another kpp defender. There are other options out there. We haven't kept him on our list for the hell of it!

But he has kicking flaws ....major

You sure you watched the same game? ....didn't see the turnovers by foot by Dangerfield ?
Hartigan has to handball now ....not allowed to kick

convenient overlooking flaws of some ....and exaggerating flaws of others
This is often called player bias
Yeah, danger is mediocre.

Delist!

Seriously wtf?!

You missed the "IF" in my quote.

Put it another way - if Hartigan was deemed mediocre, we would delist him & get another kpp defender. There are other options out there. We haven't kept him on our list for the hell of it!
Kane you haven't named the options ?

You want to trade, what a player or a draft pick for a KPD

You prefer that to trading for a KPF, or speed ......Hartigan is a good backup, will not be a premiership Crows player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back