Signed 2004 Crows Training Ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Chillum

Debutant
Oct 13, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi all, I have a 2004 Signed Training ball from the AFC with McLeod, Ricciuto, Goodwin signatures etc on it but have lost my Authentification Paperwork that said it was a training ball used by the Team. As much as Ive looked just cant seem to find the Authentication letter from the club. Some of the signatures have faded a bit but others like McLeods are still very clear.
Would there be anyway to get it reauthenticated and if not what sort of price do you guys think I could get for it as is?
Was just offered $150 for it. Is that a fair price? Was hoping for a bit more as offical AFL balls going for around $220 atm.
Going through some tough times atm and looking to sell a few things. Bought it at a private Auction in 2012 from someone else who was going through tough times.
Thanks
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

I've posted this B4 .....but shifting house again, so happy to let them go FREE to a new home .....you just have to organise pickup in MELB

A 1997 and 1998 Framed print ....the frames alone are worth over $350, prints IIRC cost $150+ each

Each frame is 1200 x 650 ...the 1998 print is signed by Bickley and Macca (albeit they've faded)

1997_1.jpg
1998.jpg

I've posted this B4 .....but shifting house again, so happy to let them go FREE to a new home .....you just have to organise pickup in MELB

A 1997 and 1998 Framed print ....the frames alone are worth over $350, prints IIRC cost $150+ each

Each frame is 1200 x 650 ...the 1998 print is signed by Bickley and Macca (albeit they've faded)

View attachment 1716681
View attachment 1716682
Happy to take these off your hands. I'm in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back