Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
True,But i have stated in the past that i'm against the recruiting of Treloar on the basis of what we will pay contract wise considering what we offered the likes of Dusty and the reasoning behind it.
Sending the wrong and mixed message i think.
But at this stage, we don't know for sure how long and how much we are offering.
I think Dan R will be very conscious of what we offer as he will want to keep it in line with what others are being paid. Just imo

As mentioned there's a bit of coin available at RFC. Newman, Foley, Petterd, Knights free up a fair bit.

Other than bringing in ready made talent I'd like us to lock up Lennon for at least 2 years, maybe 3 and extend C.Ellis for another 2 years (so it would be 3 years)
Couldn't agree more. Quality post.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Depending on the player + manager........but i think it will happen more after the finals we don't want any distractions to our team while we are participating during the finals..........:):D:D

Well this is an anonymous forum so pls tell us what you have, won't hold you to it of course.

Depending on the player + manager........but i think it will happen more after the finals we don't want any distractions to our team while we are participating during the finals..........:):D:D
I'm just going to assume this means we are getting Dangerfield. I know I'm delusional but it keeps me happy and I get to day dream about a 2016 flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine getting both Danger and Treloar.. We would unquestionably have the best midfield in the comp. I would wet myself
Absolutely we would, we would be sacrificing long term a little bit, but I really believe our window is the next couple of years and we need to attack it. A couple more a graders in midfield and forward crummer and were set! Come on Richo!

Imagine getting both Danger and Treloar.. We would unquestionably have the best midfield in the comp. I would wet myself
giphy.gif

If that happens everyone to strippers. My shout, open bar.

Interesting......we could see a MAJOR MELTDOWN ON THIS BOARD VERY SHORTLY .....not long to ago .... :D:D.......not to say someone else's board will go also....;)
Unless the announcement is going to be today or tomorrow you can Divvy this s**t. I'm trying to work FFS!!

Ok, I understand you cant give details and appreciate your input here, its all fun speculation.
Would the meltdown here and another thread occur because
1) we would not want the player and the other board would like to keep, or
2) it will be a fantastic, unbelievable get and the other board will be in shock that they lost such a player?

Hopefully we get knocked out first week.
I cant wait any longer.

I will go and hide behind the bushes now while sharp objects get thrown my way.

Ok, I understand you cant give details and appreciate your input here, its all fun speculation.
Would the meltdown here and another thread occur because
1) we would not want the player and the other board would like to keep, or
2) it will be a fantastic, unbelievable get and the other board will be in shock that they lost such a player?

Ok I'm just trying to think which board would melt down on present goings on and it would be.

scumwood or Carltoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back