QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

The best team def won to state the obvious I guess.

They are quick, fit and agile. Their structures were also very good I thought.

Sad day for us Roosters.
Bad luck today mate. At least you've still got the Tigers tomorrow.
Who wins next week-- bond or Suns?

Bad luck today mate. At least you've still got the Tigers tomorrow.
Who wins next week-- bond or Suns?
I'm hoping the universe gives me atleast 1 win this weekend. Fingers crossed.

Mate genuine 50/50 game I reckon. I find it hard to split them. I wonder if the bigger bodies will get Suns over the
Line or the speed for bond. Will be a cracking game either way.

Morro - careful with that Gif - some people might hold you responsible for making cotch disappear yesterday :D

Looks like the gf will also be a cracking game - one positive of playing on a sunday is we can have a look at the gf in this div. Regardless of the SESUNS being a rebranded logan banter, one of these teams will win the cup in their first year in the comp which is a great effort.

In fact when you think Vic Point played finals its a pretty good thing for the division that 3 "new" teams finished in the top 5.

So, any games this week???
I'm tipping the speedy Bond to be too much to handle for the Suns, but I'd be happy to see the Suns win, only for the reason that my old mate Goons deserves to win a flag. You won't find a more honest and hard working ruckman anywhere and he's a great bloke to top it off. Good luck mate!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2015-09-18 23.31.02.png

Good to see the Suns having a run on their home track
Think tomorrows game will be a cracker.
On current form the Suns would have to be heavy favourites. But Bond have been the team to beat majority of the year.
Good luck to both sides. Id like to see Bond get over the line, but i think the Suns play the big games with intensity like no other team and will run away with it in the end. Big Goons for the medal.

Everyone pisses in your pocket Moro you piece of ******* s**t how do you sleep at night ?? ******* low life campaigner

Not you mate that maggot in the green everyone says on here o you're so good Moro and so on... Useless ******* umpire

Both Morro and morrow are great guy , try getting a kick and you may have won number 8 you *******
Nah mate. Was nothing short of piss poor. Don't get me wrong bad kicking is bad football. But Moro is a blatant cheat. Nothing short of piss poor. Hope he goes and gets his bits sucked by Redcliffe tonight. That's obviously what he wanted. But on that congratulations Redcliffe. Took their opportunities

H
Instead of slagging off the guy on a forum how about telling us
hi troy,
Not allowed to talk to umpires or say anything to them so at least this gives us a chance on public forum. Quite simply it felt like they umpired the game waiting for us to make any little infringement and some of the 50 metre penalties were beyond a joke. If he can honestly sit there and say that he ran out there having no bias against us then I would be very surprised. Frustrating thing is you play footy your whole life for these opportunities the least you expect is 50/50 umpires on grand final day. But like I said above Redcliffe took their chances and played smarter footy. Just extremely frustrated with some of the decisions that went against us. Thought a few free kicks were disgusting a to say the least

Remove this Banner Ad

Back