QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Brick from Ipswich did it easy
I guess that's the way to poll votes, good player in an average team in a lower grade competition. I've seen him play a few times now and agree he gets plenty of footy (due to the reasons above) but wouldn't make it in higher divisions without some height, weight and an opposite foot....his preferred could do with some work too. There are more skilled players getting around in the the top three sides but good on him for putting in every week.
I'll get in early, Suns by 20 in the GF, whoever they play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess that's the way to poll votes, good player in an average team in a lower grade competition. I've seen him play a few times now and agree he gets plenty of footy (due to the reasons above) but wouldn't make it in higher divisions without some height, weight and an opposite foot....his preferred could do with some work too. There are more skilled players getting around in the the top three sides but good on him for putting in every week.
I'll get in early, Suns by 20 in the GF, whoever they play.
Your a total knob Snoop dog!!! young Brick is a gun, comes from victoria so i would say he would handle it up the next div at least, would make any team running around in this div and after coming runner up last year and winning it this year from what i have seen is a total gun also the western magpies must see something in him from what i heard they approached him 3 times in preseason to go there

Roosters big game experience to get them over the line this week, Bond out in straight sets
Carrara too quick and slick for aging Eagles in reserve grade.

Your a total knob Snoop dog!!! young Brick is a gun, comes from victoria so i would say he would handle it up the next div at least, would make any team running around in this div and after coming runner up last year and winning it this year from what i have seen is a total gun also the western magpies must see something in him from what i heard they approached him 3 times in preseason to go there
Sorry Mrs Brick.

Well done to young Brick and Ipswich, who haven't had much to cheer about in recent times. Brick by brick, they are laying the foundations to a bright future. Good luck to them.

Bond v GM - both sides accustomed to finals footy, both widely tipped to play off in the GF. I'll go with GM by 20
Carrara v Ipswich - 1 side coming off a big loss, 1 a big win... Ipswich by 32

Bond were too good, and won convincingly. Very good ball movement, some very good players, and they moved the ball with speed.
Is GM going to see some retirements now ?? Might be stating the obvious, but they will be disappointed not to make the Grand Final after having a good year.
The best team def won to state the obvious I guess.

They are quick, fit and agile. Their structures were also very good I thought.

Sad day for us Roosters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back