NFL 2015 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHA

Not Safe For Life

Good on him for calling out the dropkicks cheering Romo or any other player for getting hurt.

I dont think he will last another 15 weeks.

This wins
11246249_999527543427267_7623850777062335001_o.jpg

The lions btw have basically fvcked their season. They need to win both their next two games and be 2-2 otherwise they wont make the playoffs with a 1-3 record even.

As I posted a while ago, teams who are LESS than 2-2 rarely make the playoffs. Only happened like three times in the last 40 or so years..

The lions btw have basically fvcked their season. They need to win both their next two games and be 2-2 otherwise they wont make the playoffs with a 1-3 record even.

As I posted a while ago, teams who are LESS than 2-2 rarely make the playoffs. Only happened like three times in the last 40 or so years..
vs. Denver and @ Seattle

I'm actually worried about two things in the game against Detroit.

1. At 0-2, they are going to fight like hell because they will be DESPERATE to dodge the 0-3 start. Factor in that this is their home opener and this might end up being harder that last week.

2. I'm worried about what our pass rush will do to Matt Stafford (apparently their O-line is s**t, I haven't looked yet tho)

Upcoming schedule:
Week 3: Denver at Detroit (SNF)
Week 4: Detroit at Seattle (MNF)
Week 5: Arizona at Detroit

We're ****ed....and it'll be televised nationally :eek:

vs. Denver and @ Seattle

I'm actually worried about two things in the game against Detroit.

1. At 0-2, they are going to fight like hell because they will be DESPERATE to dodge the 0-3 start. Factor in that this is their home opener and this might end up being harder that last week.

2. I'm worried about what our pass rush will do to Matt Stafford (apparently their O-line is s**t, I haven't looked yet tho)
O Line is horrible. 4 new starters. Stafford been playing with happy feet. Once he's out of the pocket he's prone to turnovers. Denver D will have a field day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How stiff are the ravens?

Lose two nail-biters against two afc west teams as well. At least not divisional games, but if it comes down to tie breakers for a wild card spot inside the division, the common opponents thing will bite them.
Only have ourselves to blame. Should have socred on our last drive last week and this week our secondary again was woeful. Suggs is a massive hole on the pass rush. Pushing s**t uphill now with Big ben week 4 absolutely licking his lips. Desperately needed to win 1 of the first two road games.

Tim Tebow...

Redskins could Bradbury this

Wouldn't that by typical of NFC East
Nah, we'll find a way to screw it up. But at least it will be amusing......

Obviously you've never had a long-term girlfriend...;)

just been living with my girlfriend for almost 4 years, i thought the meme was something to do with why the saints fans feel they were hard done by with the refs today.

I've tipped colts but Jets a chance.

* me, what was going on with the Eagles OLine v run...Murray had no chance, defenders were like a warm knife through butter. Their D seems good though. Cowboys are in deep s**t now, Cousins looked good. Giants...bloody hell....should be 2-0. Last few minutes they just did some silly things, Eli not aware of play clock on crucial 3rd & 7 , Collins forgetting to touch receiver, poor cover on Julio.

Oh and Texans offence....running game ....nope, passing game...nope. Never thought I'd say this, but would kill for a Carr or a Teddy. Not moving up in that draft is looking worse by the week.

Just started to watch redzone. First Tampa series on 3rd and 5 Winston almost got Austin Sefferan Jenkins killed, threw it high but was lucky that the Saints CBs didnt hit him. He did the same with Mike Evans in the pre-season.

If it was 5 years ago Winston would have sent A S-F into the ICU with that pass. And was just lucky the saints DBs were playing so far off

chip kelly is a fraud. I think teams have figured out his running game tip off.

He's definitely a fraud with Bradford as his QB
--------------
bradford looked like a deer in headlights yesterday, more interesting is the fact that his interior oline is awful...mistake for letting Mathis and herremans walk
--------------
Kelly will be coaching USC to championships next year
--------------
Kelly messed up a good thing he had going
--------------
Guy seems like he has over thought it too much. Tinkering too much can get you into trouble.
--------------

Remove this Banner Ad

Back