Rumour Big name from Port on the way out

Remove this Banner Ad

You sounded so convincing up until here.
Im with you, i trust 1 person with port info and he aint it, he looked good though in crows gear the other night, suits him. Im not saying he isnt right at all and ill get burnt at the stake for this but port only give info to 1 source and is never wrong on the info, intro 1 caro, dont like her other teams reporting but since ken been there shes always got the breaking news on us.

Schulz just signed on for 400k next year doesn't sound like much of a paycut.

Who reported this and why are they more reliable than the Hartlett on the table reporters?

Michelangelo Rucci reported it and he'd know more about Port Adelaide then all footy writers and journos in the country.

Hahaha is this 9th and loving it Michelangelo Rucci? A true beacon of truth and always the first to know!

I don't like him but he's the only writer to chase up our cap situation (it seems) and has reported it. We'd have enough to get Dixon, sign our new draft picks and work on Wingard, Wines and Hartlett's contract extensions. The bit people forget with all of this is we signed Boak on a big deal back in 2012, but we then renegotiated him a extension until 2018, so his contract would've been restructured and I dare say front loaded. We have done that with alot of players the last 18 months or so. I don't have the figures but if the cap is going up $300 grand next year we are set room rise especially with Butcher on a pay cut, Schultz, Redden gone as well. Plus Kane Cornes has retired his money is freed up as well. I'd say Moore and Young will be traded as well so there is more money freed up and depends what we bring in.

Does this mean Byrne-Jones will be leaving, as he is the biggest name at Port Adelaide!
861.gif

Probably in or just outside the top 10. But he's not on the trade table anyway. His cultural importance exceeds his (considerable) football importance.
Easy mate im not a flog haha. we are only going by reports in the media. Even Kane Cornes brought it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if he goes which he prob wont I reckon the crows will be his destination.. I hope.
Even if we were to trade a name player it would never be to the Crows, have you seen the trade history between our clubs? strengthening the crosstown rival just wont happen.

Ryder Lobbe Dixon Schulz can work Hawthorn had Mcevoy Hale Roughhead and Schoey on the weekend seem to work

Let's clear up something, Hinkley would never in a million years trade any of the following: Gray, Hartlett, Boak, Wingard, Wines, Trengove, Lobbe, Ebert, Broadbent, Pittard, Westhoff, Hombsch and Jonas. He just won't trade those players. Everything you from rumours and the media are complete bullshit. We have enough money in the cap for Dixon, simple as that.
Your saying that Pittard is untouchable is the most ridiculous overrating of any player in any sport I have ever heard. Absolutely no way does he deserve to be getting a single game - let alone being a regular 1st team player. I would cry at the thought of him being on the Dogs list.

Your saying that Pittard is untouchable is the most ridiculous overrating of any player in any sport I have ever heard. Absolutely no way does he deserve to be getting a single game - let alone being a regular 1st team player. I would cry at the thought of him being on the Dogs list.
That's the typical response of someone who reads BF but doesn't watch many games. Considered by most in the know to be one of our most important playmakers.

That's the typical response of someone who reads BF but doesn't watch many games. Considered by most in the know to be one of our most important playmakers.
Really?! What are his traits that allow him to be so important? (not an imposition, I'm just curious) Even with that said how is he considered to be untouchable?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back