Past #44: Max Warren - club announces Max's contract will not be renewed (29 September) thanks Max

Remove this Banner Ad

He also had one touch.

Needs to do more.

He is a defender. If he stops his opponent that's all he needs to do. It appears he is playing wing now but the point is still relevant.

Ben Rutten was a sensational FB who hardly touched the footy.

He is no star, but I can think of far worse performances at AFL level from VFL players than Maxy's debut - including Siera, BMac, Black and Daw just for starters in recent times.

He also had one touch.

Needs to do more.

Actually he had two.

That's a 100% better effort than Boomer in his first game.

And Max has had as many possessions in one solitary game as Boomer has had hit outs in a 20 year, 401 game career.

Think about it.

He has towelled up Jeff garlett in a couple of vfl games when he played for Carlton. I can only assume he's going to be brought in to keep him quiet

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I think it's that, and a lesson by using Warren and Bastinac as examples to the group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump.... So it begs the question; why did we upgrade Maxy, then not play him, only to delist him.

I only watch werribee games so I've never seen much of the bloke. Any chance he will get rookied by another club?

Gave it everything he had and thats credit to him. Atleast he got to play 1 game which is 1 game more than all us :) all the best Maxy!
Pfft. I'm Boomer; prove that I'm not. ;)

Ffs why did they even put him back on the list? Stupid decision by the club.

Thanks to Max for his service and good luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back