Live Event 2015 NRL Grand Final: Brisbane v North Queensland

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, who writes JT's scripts ey?

That was something else. Well done NQ.

That finish was like something out of a sports film, so much drama with the underdog getting up right at the very end with JT the hero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understatement to say the NRL Grand Final was better than the AFL Grand Final.

Imagine how great 2010 would have been.

Yep better pre-game entertainment and a much better game, the NRL got one over the AFL this weekend that's for sure.

Would've preferred extra time in 2010 rather than the replay obviously.

This will smash the AFL grand final in ratings. I reckon the AFL will hope the Hawks will miss the GF next year, as these grand finals have progressively rated worse as the years have gone on.
I know Hawks fans must be loving the salty tears, but yesterday was the first grand final in years where most of my friends didn't even bother watching and just worked or went away for the weekend. AFL has become extremely routine with the same teams dominating the top end of the ladder for 4-5 years at a time.

Only 4 NRL teams haven't won a premiership since 1998. In the last two decades, half the teams in the AFL haven't won a flag.

Holy crap that was awesome. Love the sporting moments where you don't support either team but scream like a maniac.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who fist pumped the air when JT kicked that field goal and I'm a Manly supporter.

What an absolutely brilliant game that was.

Felt like none of the teams deserved to lose, and after such an incredible defensive display in the 2nd half, to have conceded that try in the final seconds must have hurt the Broncos badly - but oh well, there has to be a loser!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back