Live Event 2015 NRL Grand Final: Brisbane v North Queensland

Remove this Banner Ad

What exactly does "too simple" mean? Too simple to play? Too simple in terms of rules, what exactly?

Too simple in terms of tactics.
Basic tactic of RL is too pass the ball fast enough to create gaps in the lineup (and of course the run up, get tackled repeat). Of course there a few others but very very few.
Rugby Union on the other hand has formations basically.
And then football, we get tactics from all other sports and they continually change and evolve.

Again, that was an incredible ending.

That was bloody insane but **** golden point is a buzzkill, that deserved 5 minutes each way to let them both slog it out for a bit longer. This is why if the AFL ever want to bring in ET it shouldn't be golden goal or point.
Its so much easier to score in AFL. The game would be over in seconds. ET 5-10mins each way is fine.

That was bloody insane but **** golden point is a buzzkill, that deserved 5 minutes each way to let them both slog it out for a bit longer. This is why if the AFL ever want to bring in ET it shouldn't be golden goal or point.

Goes both ways. It was going to be 5 minutes each way if neither scored.

Should be unlimited golden point.

This will smash the AFL grand final in ratings. I reckon the AFL will hope the Hawks will miss the GF next year, as these grand finals have progressively rated worse as the years have gone on.

As a lifetime VFL/AFL supporter, player and lover of the game I can honestly say today's NFL grand final was 1000% more enjoyable than yesterday's AFL. JT is an absolute monster!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will smash the AFL grand final in ratings. I reckon the AFL will hope the Hawks will miss the GF next year, as these grand finals have progressively rated worse as the years have gone on.

It will receive better acclaim in hindsight. Don't know if the ratings numbers will be that different, though.

NRL being at night it probably out rates AFL anyway let alone with a finish like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back