Live Event 2015 NRL Grand Final: Brisbane v North Queensland

Remove this Banner Ad

I waited 9 years for my team to get back to the GF and they lose it on the buzzer. One more tackle. One more ******* tackle and we win. We couldn't even do that. I am so ******* shattered beyond belief. Ben Hunt... I don't know what to say. The worst 3 minutes in his whole career and he cost us a premiership. I am in disbelief.

I waited 9 years for my team to get back to the GF and they lose it on the buzzer. One more tackle. One more ******* tackle and we win. We couldn't even do that. I am so ******* shattered beyond belief. Ben Hunt... I don't know what to say. The worst 3 minutes in his whole career and he cost us a premiership. I am in disbelief.
Don't worry mate, there's always Liverpool to disappoint you further in just a couple of hours

Don't worry mate, there's always Liverpool to disappoint you further in just a couple of hours

Liverpool derby.

If Lukaku and Kone keep firing the Toffees should get up.

One of my mates is a Newcaste supporter. Haven't heard from him for a while for some reason. Might be something to do with 6-1.

I feel ya, mate. Just be try to be thankful we witnessed a fantastic game and more importantly, a NSW team didn't win the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What part of Brisbane are you from mate?

Too many suits on the stage.

Not sure I'm sold on the nightclub lighting either.

Should be like the AFL, have a previous CC medal winner present the Medal, then have some junior leagues club (or the U20s winners) present the medals or rings.

Absolutely no need to have the PM or State Premier (s). Or even the League boss - didn't see Gill handing out medals yesterday. Or the PM. Or Daniel Andrews.

Ive always hated Golden Point. Where all teams do is attempt a rash of FGs. And coupled with the zero tackle rule they brought in this year. A team can easily get into FG range and just end it. Or, you just end up seeing both teams attempting a ridiculous spate of FGs.

Better imo is Golden Point where first TRY wins. No FGs or Penalty Kicks allowed.

Have hated it since inception. First try and just keep playing until one is scored.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back