Goulburn Valley FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I need to start thinking about the posts before I starting posting them? I think you may need to take a bit of your own medicine, yes Benalla won, just because they have won a grand final doesn't men the club isn't stuffed, the h culture is disgusting over there, and that's coming from players that play there. And of coarse he is going to kick a ton, he's an ex afl player, he should be doing that. And for petts, I don't know what your on about mate, I think he's is an absolute gun, it was him as a rolemodel to the younger kids that was questioned. And sour grapes, no sourness here mate. Just saying it how it is.

So Shermo only fell 74 short?

So Shermo only fell 74 short?
Well that question is unknown mate, for the amount of games played in the afl, I think everyone knows he should be doing a lot better, past his prime? just wants the money? Not sure but gotta take into account mellington plays forward a lot more then Sherman and is alot bigger so naturally he is going to kick more goals. Not sure if Shermans players respected him and had enough faith to kick him the ball to be honest.

Swans won 2014 beating Benalla. Not sure the Swans have to come up with many excuses for the last 2 years.
Whats the post supposed to mean?
Money - Check
Premierships - check

I don't get it?
not sure you understood, United after the grand final defeat to Kyabram, went down the ladder and and to be honest were lucky to go as good as they went last year. Swans after last years win lost a few as well and probably exceeded there expectations this year, that's why I said I wouldn't be surprised that Benalla lose a lot of players, especially after all that mellington saga with being a thief. Smith is pretty much a definite gone, big holes to fill.

What are the chances of beatie? Surely Echuca would try secure him for longer then a year? What about tongalas coach? Heard he is a gun! ;)
Wouldn't think so but you never know. Has been heavily involved with recruiting for Echuca. I said last night that Newman was a lock but I will backtrack on that and say he is only a 20/80 chance.

Why would I need to start thinking about the posts before I starting posting them? I think you may need to take a bit of your own medicine, yes Benalla won, just because they have won a grand final doesn't men the club isn't stuffed, the h culture is disgusting over there, and that's coming from players that play there. And of coarse he is going to kick a ton, he's an ex afl player, he should be doing that. And for petts, I don't know what your on about mate, I think he's is an absolute gun, it was him as a rolemodel to the younger kids that was questioned. And sour grapes, no sourness here mate. Just saying it how it is.
Tosser
What's pettifer going to teach the young blokes how to drop you're knees into an opponent on the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BELMONT LIONS IN THE GDFL REQUIRE A SENIOR COACH FOR 2016,PLAYING OR NON PLAYING,WILL BE ADVERTISED IN THE GEELONG ADVERTISER 10/10

Wouldn't think so but you never know. Has been heavily involved with recruiting for Echuca. I said last night that Newman was a lock but I will backtrack on that and say he is only a 20/80 chance.

If I were Echuca I'd be appointing Beattie coach tomorrow. What have they got to lose? Hardly improved under Briggs.

Anyone got any news on Dave dirty Williams? Heard he is a possible chance of coaching either Moroopna or Echuca.

20/80 to coach or play ?
Definitely not playing at Tongala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back