'Obviously' - the most over used word ever!

Remove this Banner Ad

FootyJunkie said:
i must be hearing this word or reading this word about 20 or 30 times a day...it's as if people feel dirty for explaining stuff and feel the need to include it, i say if something is so obvious, then it shouldn't be mentioned at all

Absolutely has got yours beaten hands down.

TuskenRaider said:
I'm with you there.

It makes me sick sometimes, the over use of that word is disgraceful and from all types.

Me three. It's a worldwide epedemic now. I HATE the word & NEVER use it. I stick with the traditional Sh*t yeah & blody oath when agreeing/confirming.

TuskenRaider said:
I'm with you there.

It makes me sick sometimes, the over use of that word is disgraceful and from all types.

So I'm not alone. Funnily enough, it is frequently used incorrectly too. It seems that nothing can be freezing, ridiculous, amazing, wonderful, refreshing etc.etc. without it being to the absolute degree.

I'm absolutely sick of it! Obviously you are too.

TuskenRaider said:
I'm with you there.

So I'm not alone. Funnily enough, it is frequently used incorrectly too. It seems that nothing can be freezing, ridiculous, amazing, wonderful, refreshing etc.etc. without it being to the absolute degree.

I'm absolutely sick of it! Obviously you are too.

docker_azza said:
Suggest another word to use other than obviously and I'll think about using that aswell.

Of course we could think of another word but clearly there isnt a need to do that as you are unquestionably smart enough to come up with some for yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FootyJunkie said:
i must be hearing this word or reading this word about 20 or 30 times a day...it's as if people feel dirty for explaining stuff and feel the need to include it, i say if something is so obvious, then it shouldn't be mentioned at all

cares.jpg

Borgsta said:
In case you didnt notice I already had replied to this thread. Now go and try to be funny elsewhere.

No I don't really put much background research into my smart-ass comments.

If I did that then I would have to actually give a flying ******** like you turdsta, which I doubt will happen. I still stand by my original statement of....

cares.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back