Goulburn Valley FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there any news on Shep United, Echuca and Shep Bears in terms of recruiting and departures? From what I saw last year all teams were a long way off from making the 6.
Echuca made big offers to Farran and Rowan Priest, Kristian Height,Lachie Smith..........shopping trip to Canberra....plus an O & M signing, but their best best recruits will be a fit Ben Reid, Cam Valentine and Clayton Holmes.

Echuca made big offers to Farran and Rowan Priest, Kristian Height,Lachie Smith..........shopping trip to Canberra....plus an O & M signing, but their best best recruits will be a fit Ben Reid, Cam Valentine and Clayton Holmes.

Jeepers robjoll. How dou you know all of this? Or was the first part of that sarcasm?

Shannon Byrnes is playing with Deer park..I mentioned Shepp but was wrong. Robjoll is right about Echuca having a crack at the above but not sure that they will get over the line.......
Good to see they are having a crack! Might keep old mate OTB happy and content!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

word on the street up in Albury, Has josh Mellington to Play with them next year, can anyone confirm or has he resigned down at Benalla?

Similar rumor did the rounds last year but never came to fruition. Does it sound more likely this year?

Any word on how Rochester is tracking recruitment wise?

That is good to hear! Have many put pen to paper, or still in the pipe lines? Hopefully they can get them all.

Luke Morgan signs on for 2016 season, saints announcing 20 signings in 20 days on their Facebook page. you would think that will be most of their premiership side from this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke Morgan signs on for 2016 season, saints announcing 20 signings in 20 days on their Facebook page. you would think that will be most of their premiership side from this year

You would think that would be the case... I haven't heard of any new recruits only departures at the Saints. Like I said earlier, the loss of a few players could hurt their depth to cover injuries.

You would think that would be the case... I haven't heard of any new recruits only departures at the Saints. Like I said earlier, the loss of a few players could hurt their depth to cover injuries.
What departures have you heard of, only one I know of as far is Mitch Exton signing as coach of barnawartha

What departures have you heard of, only one I know of as far is Mitch Exton signing as coach of barnawartha

I am not certain on anything and it could be small town rumours/big footy rubbish but Shane McKean is coaching Gooambat where a lot of the saints reserves players are linked, Mellington linked with Albury (again). Money talks, will be interesting to see if a few follow the money

Hearing Farran Preist is on the move to a Melbourne club. Marc Bullen chasing him at Deer Park whilst plenty of interest for him from several EDFL clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back