News New Jumpers for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney 2016 home:
$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sydney-S...hash=item2ee87f8d04:m:mzh-_ke8MAr_jvkJPwRYJMQ
looks like isc's collar before their 2013-15 one tbh

Freo seem to have a lot more grey on their merchandise than in past years, but it actually looks quite good

Not sure how to imbed these auto-zoom pictures onto here, but a few of Freo's 2016 items are available now.

The purple polo that they'll use on match days looks great, no longer got stupid bits of white splashed around as AFL sides like to do these days.
https://fremantledockersstore.shopdesq.com/isc-2015/fremantle-dockers-mens-purple-media-polo

Other items are heavily favouring grey which is strange, not sure I like it. Hoodies, training shirts etc. It's like grey is the new white for us. I assume its got to do with marketability but not sure it works. I liken it to hawthorn changing their merchandise this year to navy blue instead of the standard brown.

Still no sign of training jumpers or 2016 match jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't like it? shoulders just look like any other?

You won't notice it on Freo or Sydney, but on Geelong (and several of their NRL jerseys) you'll see that the inner(?) panel of the shoulder (nearer the collar) is a different colour. I suspect it was meant to look like a faux fold-over collar, but it doesn't goes all the way around the back and just looks...awkward.

And there's a trend with their NRL jerseys to make the shoulders not match up with the general design, which really breaks my rule of thumb about template not dictating design. So I'm allowed to hate it :D

How has this not been posted yet btw
193593_6372993a23e6cef7c335846f33edfdb1.JPG

193595_758223726b91c065f11945f8f30401b6.JPG

via Smartys Power

It might be the angle of the picture but don't Port's chevrons usually join at the shoulder?

Or have you intentionally redesigned it for 2016?

The collar as well looks different - is it usually black and then cut off by white?
Grey IS in your logo, so it is sort of a club colour now.

I am liking the gear. The colours look great.
Yes its true grey is in the logo. I don't think its listed as an official colour of the club though

It might be the angle of the picture but don't Port's chevrons usually join at the shoulder?

No change.
The collar as well looks different - is it usually black and then cut off by white?
Nope. This is what Meagle was talking about here
Collar is nice, but what it does to the shoulders sucks.

I don't think Ports Vs have ever met at the shoulder actually. They've been very close, back in 2010 thanks to Reebok, but as I've seen on footyjumpers.com, they haven't.

it's normally entirely black. But a new collar has been brought in by ISC this year, that's why it looks very odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back