AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2015-11-24/pick-35-marcus-adams

Height: 193cm

Weight: 95kg

Club: West Perth

Bio: Big bodied key defender, with good game sense and aggressive streak. Had a super-impressive year in the WAFL, where he showed an ability to play on all types of forwards. Exceptional speed and power for his size, shows great courage in the air and is a long kick. High scope for improvement in AFL environment and should flourish under Luke Beveridge's tutelage.

Snapshot: Ready made, highly competitive key defender with elite speed and power.

*Will likely play as a key defender but only forward highlights on YouTube. Draft Machine has more of him playing as a defender.

Welcome to the club! :thumbsu:

Remind anyone of Stringer a little? (The second goal seems particularly Jake-ish to me).

Last edited:
Big, strong lad, has nice looking skills too and won't surprise me if he is playing round 1 (like our other two early picks funnily enough). Great type of player to develop and the only reason he wasn't drafted earlier in his career was due to tragic circumstances with his brother. Look forward to seeing him dominate at Footscray early on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big boy. Looks powerful. Who was it in the media that said he had a bit of a dodgy kick? Looks like he has a really good kicking action to me in the video on the club site.

Anyone actually seen this bloke play? Like the sound of him but anyone with eyes on?

Seriously his mix of aggression/elite speed and leap/marking ability is going to be an absolute weapon in our system. That huge boot is a just a bonus. Collins will be wrestling one out with the Hawkins of the world while Adams gets back fast jumps over the top of them smashing them both, takes the grab and unleashes it to the wing.

Big boy. Looks powerful. Who was it in the media that said he had a bit of a dodgy kick? Looks like he has a really good kicking action to me in the video on the club site.

Sounds like it's more a question of consistently hitting targets.

looks like Dale Morris on steroids with a bigger kick in his highlights. "A physical handful". Hard not to like that kind of prospect and WA's produced some high quality mature key backs over the years. H Taylor and J Mcgovern i'm looking at you

Collins will be wrestling one out with the Hawkins of the world while Adams gets back fast jumps over the top of them smashing them both, takes the grab and unleashes it to the wing to Suckling who takes an uncontested mark, takes off & hits Stringer out the back running into an open goal. 3 kicks in 10 seconds for the coast to coast goal ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back