No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be in danger of becoming a "smug" Hawthorn like club if we follow the real estate trend.

The world needs the followers to rejoice. Even needs non followers to rejoice. And we will rejoice when the Tiges win a premiership. Non followers will rejoice too. It is written in the holy book of Jackdyus that happiness will occur. (Not Hawks smugness tho).
Mick Molloy for no1 fan and bring back the old logo.

this HTML class. Value is

Tastes good to me :)

For 2 and 3 I don't give a s**t

I eat sliced meat pretty much in a day or two, and couldn't give a s**t if it's imported. We export meat ffs, can't be hypocrites

We are common people. We are passionate.

We don't sell or base our souls on "real estate". Where the * did real come into that name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are common people. We are passionate.

We don't sell or base our souls on "real estate". Where the **** did real come into that name?

wtf the heck

Musically not a big fan of Phish. But to go to one of their concert shows is on my bucket list. Those lights man...*.

Oh well im off boys and girls of the TAN, got to be up bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow. See you all in 12 days, gunna miss you funny yellow and black bastards. take care all :)
Hang on, didn't you say that last night? And when I called BS on one of your posts today, they said you were using WiFi on Emirates business class at 50,000 feet.
Are you sure that you aren't a dodgy poster TFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back