Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to have a look at these. Upload when possible.
b11cb2cccae323c7ba5f9711b55100ba.png

sorted by rating for each team

has anyone finished the 2016 lists?

super keen for them!

just a question of interest, what does everyone look for when they draft?
A player with a Peek in the 90s early on, then go needs. Earliest pick I've had is pick 13 and got a really good midfielder out of it. Got some nice KPD that are mid 70s at 20 years of age with a peek in the mid 80s. Late picks like 60 onwards go for key position players. Then next trade period trade them out for picks in the high 40s and low 50s to combine with other picks and get better trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not yet
They take a while especially making the new players. They can take up to 10 minutes each player!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They certainly do! Some people don't realize how much work needs to be done creating the new lists

A lot of generous people around wanting to help out and really I have appreciated everyone's support whilst making these lists
Just to clear everything up, even with you MrCricket1009, when I decline help from you im not trying to do it to be an arsehole, that's certainly not my intention.

People need to realize that if something in the slightest goes wrong with the editing of the player files then it can stop the whole game from running and then you need to go through everything to try and find the fault.
It's more of a trust issue then anything that I trust myself not to make a mistake on the files so then the whole game can run smoothly for everyone to use.

A lot of generous people around wanting to help out and really I have appreciated everyone's support whilst making these lists
Just to clear everything up, even with you MrCricket1009, when I decline help from you im not trying to do it to be an arsehole, that's certainly not my intention.

People need to realize that if something in the slightest goes wrong with the editing of the player files then it can stop the whole game from running and then you need to go through everything to try and find the fault.
It's more of a trust issue then anything that I trust myself not to make a mistake on the files so then the whole game can run smoothly for everyone to use.
i understand, it doesnt come across like that anyway.
we do appreciate the offers of help from people, but as haydo169 stated, even the slightest mistake can screw up the game.

Heads up. If you do birthdays, Lindsay Thomas is born on Feb 29. Loading a roster with his birthday crashes the game because leap years aren't in the game.

It took me an hour or so to find out that that was reason why my rosters were crashing when I was making them.

Just started a fantasy draft with Sydney. Landed Sandi and Didak with my first two picks. Relying a fair bit on youth, but won my first NAB Cup game against Essendon. I love this game.

So it's 2016 (default lists). As the crows, managed to snare the 2015 flag from 5th (thought I was going to get the sack at about round 16). Finish 2016 on 20-2. The two losses happening in the last two rounds :cry:o_O

So it's 2016 (default lists). As the crows, managed to snare the 2015 flag from 5th (thought I was going to get the sack at about round 16). Finish 2016 on 20-2. The two losses happening in the last two rounds :cry:o_O
And then lose the grannie by a point :cry:. Hold me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back