Premiership Coach 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

has anyone ever seen a draw in this game? out of all the season ive played ive yet to see one

You can't have a draw between two computer teams, or if you sim your games. I don't play matches much so I'm not entirely sure if draws occur then. But I've played through 300+ years all simmed and have never come across a draw.

There was a bug in the game occurring (can't remember what exactly it was) which was a direct result of draws. The easiest solution was for Ad to remove the possibility of draws (through a patch). The bug was planned to be fixed in the next version of the game - which didn't end up being released.

can somebody help me out with the a file for rotations interchanges as mine is totally so fatigued lol.... any help would be appreciated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you always force quit and then start the trade week again just so you can get things right? I'm finding myself doing that all the time :p
Yep haha this one is the worst though. I have some guys in their 30s that should have retired but didnt. I dont wanna delist them so trying to trade them for picks and what not but no one else wants them or wants to trade picks and I have enough cover in the list to just get a decent draft and be easily set for the next year or two

Yep haha this one is the worst though. I have some guys in their 30s that should have retired but didnt. I dont wanna delist them so trying to trade them for picks and what not but no one else wants them or wants to trade picks and I have enough cover in the list to just get a decent draft and be easily set for the next year or two

Just save the day after grand final, and keep force quitting if they don't retire.

Just save the day after grand final, and keep force quitting if they don't retire.
Didnt think of that. Next year then. Need to package them with pick 89 in the draft for puck 61 ;)

How do I make the game zoom out? This is my full screen, not really playable. Windows 10. Both Windowed and Full Screen are zoomed in.

h683xOn.jpg
anyone pls

Change your resolution on your computer before openning it? Not sure on Windows 10
I can only do that by restarting my laptop. Which is enough to deter me from playing the game, as I can't be stuffed changing resolution and restarting to open/close it.

Possibly a silly question but did you try changing the aspect ratio in the display settings?

Not sure if that'll help, I'm using win 7 myself.
Same thing, I have to restart my laptop for the ratio to change.

I've been looking at window re-sizing tools but none of them have worked.

The time it has taken to write your last few posts you could have restarted your laptop multiple times...
The zoom I have to put the laptop in to make Premiership Coach playable makes everything else near un-readable. Therefore, every time I want to open/close Premiership Coach, I'd have to change the zoom back and restart the laptop.

I'd prefer the game to just work in a normal size.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back