Pre-Season 2015/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Nowhere to run now :drunk:
judge-masipa.jpg

"Hmmmm......... Two Weeks!!!"

What's the quickest way of getting to Trevor Barker Oval from Sandringham station? Haven't been in ages, so just wondering what the quickest way there is for the intra club match?

Much appreciated boys.

What's the quickest way of getting to Trevor Barker Oval from Sandringham station? Haven't been in ages, so just wondering what the quickest way there is for the intra club match?

Much appreciated boys.
On foot straight down past the pub toward the beach then along Beach Road toward the City. All up 10 - 15 minutes.

Much appreciated boys.
Just cross Beach rd and walk along the bike path parallel to the road you won't miss it but it might be a little quicker from Hampton st Station if your catching a train there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got some news on Gresh?

Seriously pumped up on what I've heard early on how's he tracking towards playing Nab/Round 1?
I'll be covering my man from Can Hill. Stay tuned.

:thumbsu:

Is tomorrow streamed or will it be filmed for the supporters who can't make it?

Would love to know how Gresham and Acres go

Unfortunately they've made no mention of a live stream or a replay being made available later. Hopefully we hear about it tomorrow but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I'll be there too, should be a few of us to provide updates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back