Player Sponsorship 2016 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship - Event on May 4th- AVAILABILITY ASAP PLEASE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For the newbies, how does the night work?
Rock up. Get hammered on free booze. Drunkenly hit on to whatever attractive female is there.

Or in my case. Rock up, follow Doss around like a lost puppy, say nothing till after the function, get into an argument with an angry man, concede you were wrong and then leave everyone else to fight the already conceded battle with him.

Rock up. Get hammered on free booze. Drunkenly hit on to whatever attractive female is there.

Or in my case. Rock up, follow Doss around like a lost puppy, say nothing till after the function, get into an argument with an angry man, concede you were wrong and then leave everyone else to fight the already conceded battle with him.
You have been before obviously

I'll be tonight's lost puppy!

Can't wait to ask every single player about ASADA, if they think the 34 got screwed, if they speak to them and if they thinks Hurls, Hepps and Watto are coming back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for organising this Doss. I know it takes alot to get these functions organised
Also great to meet all of the other sponsors who attended.

I managed to meet all of the "top up players" except for Jim Kelly. They were all appreciative of the opportunity they have been given by the club.
Some things I observed -
We had a great conversation with Ryan Crowley...he is an awesome guy and gave a great insight to his time at Freo. Look for him to have an impact if he plays against North Melb.
Laverde is a massive unit. He is as tall as Smack and built like a brick shithouse. i can see where the man love from him comes from.
Woosha is also a breath of fresh air. Gave a great speech and showed a great sense of humour when interviewing Crowley, Redman and Bags. It was nice to see our coach being relaxed, unlike the past few years of stoic and straight batting messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back