Opinion Changes vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

DBJ on the extended bench, likewise D Howard (last one named), J Trengove name 1st Ruck... WHY?

Surely Ken is having a laugh this week

DFUsypM.jpg

DBJ on the extended bench, likewise D Howard (last one named), J Trengove name 1st Ruck... WHY?

Surely Ken is having a laugh this week

What do you mean? I think with our current stocks, Trengove as 1st ruck is a good call, have been waiting for Ken to throw him in the ruck.

Howard is a good option but needs more development first, he'll do better as support for Jackson.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2016-05-05/selection-round-7-port

"Paul Stewart, Amon, Jimmy Toumpas, Dougal Howard, Darcy Byrne-Jones, Sam Gray and Nathan Krakouer have been named on the extended seven-man bench – three will be culled from this list."

In bold the ones I think will play.
Tend to agree. I can't see Amon and Stewart getting a game and can't see Krakouer and Byrne-Jones being dropped.

Gray most likely to miss, then Howard and then Toumpas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just saying what I think will happen. Ken has a real soft spot for Amon. But he does seem to have one for Toumpas too so I dunno, could be wrong.

Personally, I like Toumpas' effort, but think he's a somewhat subpar footballer. Amon can be a lazy s**t sometimes, but has much more X factor.

I'm not getting excited about changes until 4:30pm tomorrow. Not sure how Amon makes the extended squad. Would like to see S Gray back in the Magpies to get his hands on the footy.

There's no chance of Toumpas or gray being dropped in a wet slog, really should suit them.

Amon may come in, he went pretty hard and was ok last week in a side getting flogged all over the ground.

Wingard won't play

Really the only change I can see them making is trengove for Howard. Not that I agree with that, but we know how our super conservative coaches operate.

I'm just saying what I think will happen. Ken has a real soft spot for Amon. But he does seem to have one for Toumpas too so I dunno, could be wrong.

Personally, I like Toumpas' effort, but think he's a somewhat subpar footballer. Amon can be a lazy s**t sometimes, but has much more X factor.
Amon annoys me in that he's skill full and fast but he doesn't want to seem to do the hard work and he goes missing far to much. I've still got hope for him.

Amon annoys me in that he's skill full and fast but he doesn't want to seem to do the hard work and he goes missing far to much. I've still got hope for him.

I tend to agree. I think he has loads of talent and could be an incredible player but not sure whether he wants it enough. I hope he does, he's a personal fave of mine when he's on.

Trengove 1st ruck. Good call Kenny!

Can live with Howard out he's still struggling to get involved at AFL level and Trengove is clearly the better option so if we try to stay small I think that's a good plan. However if it was dry I would've liked to have seen Trengove in rotating with Howard and Westy.

Howard only played because Trengove was suspended. Jackson will give a lot more around the ground than Dougal can at this stage of his career. Reckon Westhoff will switch from defense to attack depending on where the ball is - either a kick behind or in front of the play.

Jeet Ken Do...it's happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back