Past Tom Mitchell - AFL MVP, Dual AA Rover, B&F Winner, 2018 Brownlow Medallist - traded for pick 14 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Before the St Kilda nonsense continues, can anyone give a single example of a player agreeing to go to a club other than the one he had nominated because they offered a better trade?
Not exactly the scenario you say, but Billy Longer nominated Hawks, it fell through, and he ended up at the Saints. Hawks ****** him and got Macevoy instead.

So nominated trades have failed.

Not exactly the scenario you say, but Billy Longer nominated Hawks, it fell through, and he ended up at the Saints. Hawks ****** him and got Macevoy instead.

well ROK ended up back here

Especially with the Hawks because they are like the spoilt child that want everyone but don't want to give anything up.
They rely on the '"everyone wants to play for us rule"!
You paying attention Gil?

Whorks fans absolutely delusional suggesting that Vickery is as good as Tippett :straining:
Very happy to keep Tippett for Vickerys wage, that's the issue with Tip, cost to output.

If Mitchell agrees to go to the Saints, would 10 be enough?

We don't have a second rounder this year and you'd assume next years second rounder is going to GWS.

First post on BF here so I'm not sure if rival supporters are allowed on other forums :)

If Mitchell ended up at a club other than the Hawks they wouldn't need to provide any compensation at all, and Longmire would personally give the entire playing group of the destination club hot stone massages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

235K is just insulting, I doubt we would have gone THAT low...

Just gets lower and lower! Started at 400, 380, 350, 320 and now 235!

I heard Sydney wanted Mitchell to pay them $100k over five years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back