List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 4 - Toby Nankervis asks for trade to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they hired Brigitte Duclos to read the news (and talk about herself) in the breakfast show.
If there has ever been a person with a voice so horribly unsuited to reading the news, I haven't heard them. She sounds like she has the flu.

Pies get nothing for Brown
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-10-17/pies-get-no-compo-for-losing-free-agent-nathan-brown
200.gif

I am ambivalent about this year's trading period. Lots of people wound up that we are not trading enough. I'd rather hold firm than trade for trading sake.

If we are ever going to go all in for a doozy then I'd advocate lining up for next year's draft. Even if it means trading Lennon for a third next year I'd do it. Always nice to have something in the back pocket.

If all that happens is we got rid of Ty and got another pick, that puts us ahead of where we were a few weeks ago.

He's a cretin and a nerd. Not even an interesting, smart nerd who knows stuff about things like electronics or physics, but a dumfuk sports nerd
Who knows less about the game than just about everyone on this forum. I think he's a complete and utter campaigner.
And that voice. I would punch him in the throat.
And then strap him to a gurney and push him down a steep hill during the Great Victorian Bike Ride.

You would be mates with Maher? I pity you. He's a cretin and a nerd. Not even an interesting, smart nerd who knows stuff about things like electronics or physics, but a dumfuk sports nerd. Intolerable. And that voice. I would punch him in the throat.

I love him. Ripping bloke and one of the few hosts on SEN that is happy for people to pot him. Ever heard Finey or Marko get criticised? Happy to give it out but crack the sads like little bitches when anyone hoses them down. Much like James Brayshaw. I'd sink beers with Andy Maher happily.

EDIT: Msut admit though I grew tired of the barrows he insists on pushing (concussion, women's sport coming of age etc.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love him. Ripping bloke and one of the few hosts on SEN that is happy for people to pot him. Ever heard Finey or Marko get criticised? Happy to give it out but crack the sads like little bitches when anyone hoses them down. Much like James Brayshaw. I'd sink beers with Andy Maher happily.
Fine and Allen are awful, no doubt. Horrible voices, shithouse people.

I still hate Maaaah.

here we go getn screwed by the afl again. so we cant do anything with the ty compo pick till the investigation is finished? so it will push us to the last minute to try do trades! and if GC wanna play games screw them they can keep prestia and pay hm 500g next year to sit in the reserves and it will cost them in their TPP and will hamper them doing a trade this year for a player that they might want.

BREAKING NEWS ON PRESTIA

I can exclusively reveal that between now and 2pm Thursday there will be news about Prestia Caddy and Nankervis either coming to Richmond or staying with their current clubs or in Prestias case heading to the draft.

You're a friggin rumour monger mate.

here we go getn screwed by the afl again. so we cant do anything with the ty compo pick till the investigation is finished? so it will push us to the last minute to try do trades! and if GC wanna play games screw them they can keep prestia and pay hm 500g next year to sit in the reserves and it will cost them in their TPP and will hamper them doing a trade this year for a player that they might want.
I'd play it to our advantage.

"Sorry GC would love to give you pick 6 but the afl are trying to screw us on our only other early pick. You'll have to take next years first. Soz"

I'd play it to our advantage.

"Sorry GC would love to give you pick 6 but the afl are trying to screw us on our only other early pick. You'll have to take next years first. Soz"
i wouldnt even give them next years first, the way its going it will be pick 2 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back