Home & Garden Best Way to Finish a Deck

Remove this Banner Ad

Show me a beautiful woman and i'll show you a man who's tired of *ingg her

brad-pitt-red-carpet.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to a strip club once and found it so boring. All the girls prancing about nude (including hostesses mingling thru the audience to sell drinks and sexual services). No mystery. No seduction.

But it drives me insane seeing a woman sitting cross-legged with a bit of thigh showing. Or woman with buttoned blouse where a sneak peak of her breast is showing. Or a woman with her hair pulled up showing her nape. So seductive.
One of life's really painful experiences, to be sure.

I went to a strip club once and found it so boring. All the girls prancing about nude (including hostesses mingling thru the audience to sell drinks and sexual services). No mystery. No seduction.

But it drives me insane seeing a woman sitting cross-legged with a bit of thigh showing. Or woman with buttoned blouse where a sneak peak of her breast is showing. Or a woman with her hair pulled up showing her nape. So seductive.

'Get thee to a nunnery'.

I would never go to a nudist beach or an onsen or anything. I'm self conscious even in a bathing suit. At home though I dgaf and I walk around in just my knickers regularly in summer.
Never had any experience with a nudist beach, don't think I'd do it though.

I've been to both a Japanese and Korean spa naked, and you feel bloody weird walking in, dreading the idea of going nude. You get nude, which feels weird, and you feel weird walking around nude afterwards as well.

But then after about 5 to 10 minutes, it feels a bit more normal, and you realise no one really cares what you look like naked.

I went with a friend though, one time, and we developed a system where he would go into a spa first, and I'd look the other way. He'd yell out when he got in, then he looked the other way, while I got in on the other side and told him it was then okay to look.

The system worked pretty well, but I did see a glimpse when he walked into the steam room I was already in...

I prefer small ****, but obviously wouldn't say no to bigger. Actually I never say no to anything.
Girls have it easy in this regard.

All **** are a positive (to a man [or maybe just me]), whether small or big. There's no deficit.

I got the gear off at a nudie beach in Europe... wasn't something I thought I would ever have the guts to do
What was it like?

Worth doing?

Sounds like you'd be more at home in a house... of burlesque! They're the ones who put the tease in striptease...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back