Home & Garden Best Way to Finish a Deck

Remove this Banner Ad

I started playing soccer with the guys from work and was unsure about what the shower policy would be. Sure enough everyone strips down and showers naked together as you would in any other sporting situation as a guy.
What did you think soccer players do? Baby wipe each other? :D

I started playing soccer with the guys from work and was unsure about what the shower policy would be. Sure enough everyone strips down and showers naked together as you would in any other sporting situation as a guy.

Am reliably informed, that any bloke feigning from this male-bonding activity, must be a ghey-fish.o_O

There's one picture of a nude mom with her nude 8 year old daughter, walking around among many 40-50 yo nude men.

I dunno about that as a philosophy.

Was talking to a married couple years ago one day about their children, home-life, and they said when their kids were all young they had a free home environment, parents and kids walking around nude etc, so that nothing was "shameful/taboo/weird/etc" for a developing child. I said "I dunno, man". They said, "don't tell us about how to raise kids". They said they STILL carry on like that at home with the kids all now in their late teens. I said "really? i'd think that would be weird for the teen girls surely, dad just walking into their room, them naked, lying on the bed reading, and dad sitting down having a chat, with his dick and balls there, etc". And they said...."yeah but that's the whole point! they're OUR kids, there's no sexual interest between parents and children, or children and children, it's become NORMAL like that, so they're not embarrassed or feel there's anything untoward....get it?" I said, "yeah ok whatever, ok but what about when friends pop over." They said, "well, sometimes the teen kids will put a t-shirt over their nude bodies, or sometimes just walk around in panties only, no bra, around family friends." I said, "really? not at all weird/awkward?" They said, "that's the point! It's not taboo, weird, awkward, we made an effort to not develop repressed kids, with sexual or nude hang-ups, etc." I said, "yeah ok, but...."

Got a bit of a shock as a 17yo when I was on exchange in Hamburg. The family I was staying with was quite liberal and would often walk from the bathroom to their bedrooms completely starkers. Also had copies of Playboy just sitting on the coffee table. Certainly opened my eyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually the women burdened with bad backs, thanks to a lifetime of carrying them around.

Oh, I get that. I meant in terms of admiring them. I'm sure they do have many drawbacks if you are burdened with them.

They're all so adorable

Yes, indeed....It's little wonder why blokes are so fascinated by em....And such a rich variety to choose from too.

You won't be satisfied till you've seen em all.

They're often-times quite shy & it can take great patience, skill & determination, to coax them out from beneath their cover.

Other times, especially in summer, they can fly right by your nose; & you sometimes need a second look to be sure.

It was more the work colleagues side of things that I was unsure about rather than the soccer player aspect. I dunno maybe seeing work colleagues naked is more common than I initially thought.

Nah I doubt it's that common unless you worked in a strip club, I can't say I've seen any of my work colleagues naked which in most cases is a blessing.

Got a bit of a shock as a 17yo when I was on exchange in Hamburg. The family I was staying with was quite liberal and would often walk from the bathroom to their bedrooms completely starkers. Also had copies of Playboy just sitting on the coffee table. Certainly opened my eyes.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that Germans loved to nude up on beaches in Europe, they seem to be more liberal and carefree than us with nudity.

A mate of mine worked at a Center Parcs holiday resort in Belgium just near the German border, I stayed there for a couple of weeks and it was quite common to see middle aged German blokes wandering around the resort in just a pair of budgie smugglers and sandals which is something most Aussie blokes wouldn't be seen dead doing.

What I find odd is if you try to sneak a peak of them, it's met with disapproving eyes.
But if you call out to be given a look, the cover will be happily removed.
Or mere appropriateness of situation....when all the **** are out and about on a summer's day near the ocean there are no disapproving looks. But a mere thread of fabric sheltering them later, disapproving looks again.
Do people look at obvious cleavage? This also can also include nice derrieres.

I'll sneak a peak maybe the first couple of times, maybe more if there is no one around.

But otherwise, especially if there are other blokes around, I find it weird just staring/constantly looking along with, what I assume, are other people as well.

I look, appreciate, look away and move on.

Nah I doubt it's that common unless you worked in a strip club, I can't say I've seen any of my work colleagues naked which in most cases is a blessing.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that Germans loved to nude up on beaches in Europe, they seem to be more liberal and carefree than us with nudity.

A mate of mine worked at a Center Parcs holiday resort in Belgium just near the German border, I stayed there for a couple of weeks and it was quite common to see middle aged German blokes wandering around the resort in just a pair of budgie smugglers and sandals which is something most Aussie blokes wouldn't be seen dead doing.
When I was a kid on school holidays my old man would often take us up to Roxby when were on school holidays, because for some reason he thought that was fun. When you came up from the mine everyone just nuded up, and jumped under the showers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back