Player Sponsorship 2017 Dockers Women's Buddy Draft Picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works, but Beatrice Devlin has come into the side, pretty sure Bonser is out after ops on both knees.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works, but Beatrice Devlin has come into the side, pretty sure Bonser is out after ops on both knees.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
Good pickup. I've kept Bonser on there cos she's still a Docker, but added Devlyn to the end (let me know if someone finds out her jumper number).

Big Animal you can choose again if you want, but you seemed pretty attached to your player!

Kiara Bowers

Sorry for the late response. 14 hour days and very little bigfooty.

Looking forward to the season propper :)
Added! Keep in mind you also have an injured player rehabbing from an ACL. Apparently she is a super leader though so expect her to still be involved off-field

Good pickup. I've kept Bonser on there cos she's still a Docker, but added Devlyn to the end (let me know if someone finds out her jumper number).

Big Animal you can choose again if you want, but you seemed pretty attached to your player!

Added! Keep in mind you also have an injured player rehabbing from an ACL. Apparently she is a super leader though so expect her to still be involved off-field

Yes absolutely but you stick with players through both the good and trying times.

Looks like we have a very competitive squad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes absolutely but you stick with players through both the good and trying times.

Looks like we have a very competitive squad
I'm really looking forward to the season starting. The little bits of research I've done so far just for this draft has made me so optimistic that we have a great team on our hands.

I'm really looking forward to the season starting. The little bits of research I've done so far just for this draft has made me so optimistic that we have a great team on our hands.

I confess these long hours has put some of the research on the back burner thus far. Come season start things will have mellowed a fair bit and I'll be following them very closely.

Can't wait!!!

Yeah bowers would have been my first choice except she's out for the whole season.

Sorry for being late in selecting my buddy . Can I have Kira Phillips please .
I have a real thing for the Number 13 and Kira replaces my old buddy Clancee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back