Toast Welcome To Freo Jack Delean (pick 60 2023 AFL Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

He’d given up hope. Look at his face. That reaction is so pure. Can’t help but tear up a little 🥲 on ya mate. The stuff dreams are made of

Yep the draft is cruel to a lot of hopeful youngsters. Can you imagine how Koen Sanchez who is the type that busts a gut to try and make his dream happen is feeling right now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep the draft is cruel to a lot of hopeful youngsters. Can you imagine how Koen Sanchez who is the type that busts a gut to try and make his dream happen is feeling right now?
Fingers crossed Koen gets rookied tomorrow. Hopefully by us. He’s too good to dip out.

Welcome to Flagmantle Jack. Got a feeling you want be spending too much time at Peel. He will knock on the door for the main team very quickly

"I can't wait to get over to Perf. Go Freo. Flagmantle, baby!"

Among all the freak goals, outlandish leaps and general goal-hungry goodness, there is in Jack's highlight reel some classic forward pocket bastardry as he feigns injury getting up after a marking contest. He waits on the ground while a teammate comes over to remonstrate with the hapless backman and then, when the bloke standing the mark is busy, gets up and sneaks off for the sneakiest goal since Hayden Ballantyne sneaked his way around the paddock.

Perfect embodiment of the pyschological mindset required.

Oppo supporters are gonna hate him.

We are gonna love him.

It's in the rules.

yeah i heard on the radio this morning that 800 or so nominated for the draft and 64 I think were selected in the main draft. Would be pretty exciting to hear your name, particularly if you're not listed by Twomey in his first round predictor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back