Game Day Collingwood vs St.Kilda, 3.20 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I find BT one of the most pro Pies men you can find.

It’s Carey (who’s main beef seems to have been with Buckley) and now Chris Johnson who hate the Pies.

BT can't be that anti-Collingwood seeing as we pay him to MC the Copeland every year.

I think what it is with him is that he gets frustrated with shitness the same way we do.

How does Ryder get clear inside 50 once let alone twice. The first time he was by himself for 1 minute and we had players run past him.
Grundy or Cameron didn’t follow him I’m guessing

It's unfortunate but we're starting to look like a team that might be throwing in the towel based on today's performance.

We're trying hard still but it looks like we have quite a few players with their heads down out there today and Steele has gone missing again when we really need every one of our old heads to stand up and keep pushing the young kids along.

We'll probably stay on this roller coaster for the rest of the year where we have a game or two where we look "up and about" but can't maintain the rage for long.

The biggest indictment is Harvey playing such an old side and not developing the kids for the future. And then to serve this up.

If selection doesn't change next week I hope Harvey never gets another gig in the AFL. Does not deserve a job.

What players as in old players would you drop?

What the hell would it hurt to play, Keane, Tohill, Henry and even Sier next week. They’d have to do better than this rabble. I’m not a Sier fan but why not and Henry is not ready but he’s got spark. Let the Irish boys loose and kick some tiger heads.

Actually I don't think either would find this game amusing.

Glad I didn't go.
Totally agree Maggie - for all their faults they both absolutely bleed black and white.
This performance would be like having a knife in their chest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally agree Maggie - for all their faults they both absolutely bleed black and white.
This performance would be like having a knife in their chest.
Yeah, but the haters are gonna hate, can't let go sadly.

I hope Saints put us to the sword in Q4.

Last thing we need is a bunch of junk-time goals, with Harvey and players kidding themselves that it was an honourable loss.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Luckily there's no such thing as an 'honourable loss' to St Kilda

They don’t seem to be trying which is very disappointing

I agree mate, this is how it looks.

The players never stop caring or wanting to be competitive, even when they're disengaged.

The contrast to how we played against Melbourne shows without doubt that not waiting until the end of the year to replace the coach has proved to be a dumb-arse move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back