Opinion Is Jack Macrae Overrated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well he did chuck, so they changed the rules so he didn't chuck.
There is the whole caveat that they analysed bowling actions across the board and it was found that basically all international bowlers were chucking according to the old rules.

I'd like to know who the OP thinks is rating him higher than he deserves to be?

conan-o-brien-clap.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stat merchant extraordinaire plays on the wing and collects easy disposals.

Zero accountability from opposition taggers which in turn may allude to the fact that the other clubs don't rate him as a dangerous footballer that needs to be stopped.

Supercoach/fantasy footy doesn't = reality.
nah

More contested possessions than anyone in a prelim, will be leading the Gary Ayres medal going into the Grand Final.

But yeah he gets easy possessions and has no accountability.

This thread really should be on the Bay. Did well to bait and get 15 pages out of it but surely time to lock thread.

More contested possessions than anyone in a prelim, will be leading the Gary Ayres medal going into the Grand Final.

But yeah he gets easy possessions and has no accountability.

This thread really should be on the Bay. Did well to bait and get 15 pages out of it but surely time to lock thread.
There it is.

Not really sure about the anti discourse regarding the rest of your post. I think some of you forget that you're on an internet forum and that there's no need to have something locked/moved simply because you don't like or and disagree with something.

There it is.

Not really sure about the anti discourse regarding the rest of your post. I think some of you forget that you're on an internet forum and that there's no need to have something locked/moved simply because you don't like or and disagree with something.

Because I don't actually believe you believe what you're saying.

If opposition teams don't rate him why are opposition coaches giving him so many votes in bigtime finals games?

How is leading the contested possession count for his team for a third straight final getting easy touches?

Because I don't actually believe you believe what you're saying.

If opposition teams don't rate him why are opposition coaches giving him so many votes in bigtime finals games?

How is leading the contested possession count for his team for a third straight final getting easy touches?
The same coaches that choose not to tag him.

Please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back