Votes: 39 39.4%
  • Fine

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Nothing to see here1

Votes: 9 9.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

Wow, I was convinced 3, 2 a fair chop, but 1?? it is what it is, finals tine and... Possibly...

Only thing I can think of is the jury felt that best to make the Blue supporters angst less after the Manard verdict

So clenched fist to the head is equal to a Rioli ‘slap’.

VIC bias much? Not even hiding it.
Swings and roundabouts.

While on a drug ban Willie Rioli pleads guilty to drug offences in Darwin.
Lucky not to have his ban extended.

1 week for intentionally punching a bloke in the head with force.

Good league we have hey?

The AFL just cant stop shitting it's pants.

The score review that wasnt, and these farcical tribunal decisions are ridiculous.

You can just punch someone in the head when they have the ball and it's only 1 week lol.

The tribunal process is ****ed. These dickhead lawyers arguing about biomechanics and saying Maynard was a human frisbee projectile, seriously?

The AFL just cant stop shitting it's pants.

The score review that wasnt, and these farcical tribunal decisions are ridiculous.

You can just punch someone in the head when they have the ball and it's only 1 week lol.

The tribunal process is ****ed. These dickhead lawyers arguing about biomechanics and saying Maynard was a human frisbee projectile, seriously?

Change your name to 2023personified.

You sun up everything this world has developed into.

Whinging victim

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gay dude here that is sick of the excuses and non-responsibility society has built up to

So incorrect

What the * has society got to do with an afl tribunal decision?

The initial 2 weeks was about right, the ridiculous circus with lawyers and some cuckoo biomechanics guy made it a mess.

The AFL would be fuming, the class actions related to head injuries just got a big boost.

What the * has society got to do with an afl tribunal decision?

The initial 2 weeks was about right, the ridiculous circus with lawyers and some cuckoo biomechanics guy made it a mess.

The AFL would be fuming, the class actions related to head injuries just got a big boost.

People like you , carry on about everything over nothing and cant rationalise the situation. You get emotional and flair up and bring everything unrelated into the issue. Instead of judging it with common sense.

No ones forcing AFL players to play the sport

People like you , carry on about everything over nothing and cant rationalise the situation. You get emotional and flair up and bring everything unrelated into the issue. Instead of judging it with common sense.

No ones forcing AFL players to play the sport

Rationalise the situation?

I don't care about Collingwood. I don't care about Melbourne. I have no stakes in the game other than I don't like someone with a history of head trauma getting knocked out.

I don't think Maynard wanted to kill him and I'm sure he feels bad. He definitely wanted to make a statement and put some body on, and unfortunately for everyone it's gone bad.

You're clearly not objective here, you're a Collingwood supporter. The ones having trouble looking at it rationally are mostly Collingwood flogs who want to jerk themselves off over their player getting let off.

It's not society's fault that someone disagrees with you, lol. That's the way it's always been.

Rationalise the situation?

I don't care about Collingwood. I don't care about Melbourne. I have no stakes in the game other than I don't like someone with a history of head trauma getting knocked out.

I don't think Maynard wanted to kill him and I'm sure he feels bad. He definitely wanted to make a statement and put some body on, and unfortunately for everyone it's gone bad.

You're clearly not objective here, you're a Collingwood supporter. The ones having trouble looking at it rationally are mostly Collingwood flogs who want to jerk themselves off over their player getting let off.

It's not society's fault that someone disagrees with you, lol. That's the way it's always been.

Get a grip Fiona , get the rollers out of your hair and go down and grab a Soy/Almond Latte and relax , you seem tense

Finals discount, tale as old as time. Hall on McGuire, Cotchin on Shiel, Dangerfield on Vlastuin.

The AFL is now a product and not the sport you grew up watching and management want its best players playing in its most marketable product - finals footy.

The moral is if you're losing a prelim, send a marketable player to do what it takes to injure the highest impact opponent. They'll more likely than not still get to play the GF the next week.

All the fans, and I'd expect the players, want is consistency AFL not Vince McMahon's version of the AFL.

Player gets a week for a sling tackle where the player isn't hurt and plays on, but there's the potential to cause injury.

Player runs at a guy, punches him flush in the jaw.
A week.

Fair enough.

Player gets a week for a sling tackle where the player isn't hurt and plays on, but there's the potential to cause injury.

Player runs at a guy, punches him flush in the jaw.
A week.

Fair enough.
Is that exactly how it happened. He just ran at him and punched him in the Jaw? No attempt at a tackle just a swing and punch to the jaw?

Back