• 1 week

Votes: 39 39.4%
  • Fine

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Nothing to see here1

Votes: 9 9.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So clenched fist to the head is equal to a Rioli ‘slap’.

VIC bias much? Not even hiding it.

Barry Hall being allowed to play in the 2005 Grand Final for the Swans after basically knocking out Matt Maguire in the Prelim Final with his fist is by far the biggest rort/farce of a decision in the last 30 years or so..

I think Martin is probably a tad lucky myself and Maynard should have been suspended, but nothing comes close to how messed up it was for Hall being allowed to play in the 2005 GF.

Barry Hall being allowed to play in the 2005 Grand Final for the Swans after basically knocking out Matt Maguire in the Prelim Final with his fist is by far the biggest rort/farce of a decision in the last 30 years or so..

I think Martin is probably a tad lucky myself and Maynard should have been suspended, but nothing comes close to how messed up it was for Hall being allowed to play in the 2005 GF.
Lmao ever been knocked out by a punch to the gut before? The only reason he got off is the AFL included an example of hitting someone then being in the next link of play being "in play" instead of "behind the play". Yes it was BS and wouldn't fly now but that's a bit of revisionist history to say he ko'd him.

Love tap.

Back