Brownlow Ollie Wines 2021 Brownlow Medallist! - Yep Confirmed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we think that Olivia acquired the nickname "Pebbles" last night?

View attachment 1241018

Bit of background on Olivia:

From a family of Power supporters, May’s mother is Jane Jeffreys, a former SA Tourism Commission chair, who in 2009 was the first woman appointed to the Port Adelaide board.

May is a talented sportswoman herself, and has won premierships with Adelaide Hockey Club.

From a family of Power supporters, May’s mother is Jane Jeffreys, a former SA Tourism Commission chair, who in 2009 was the first woman appointed to the Port Adelaide board.

May is a talented sportswoman herself, and has won premierships with Adelaide Hockey Club.

Fan-bloody-tastic..no go home factor then. And those genes 🥰
I remember Ollie saying he had found love during the year and I thought he meant his puppy.
She’s a bit of a looker.

Well he won’t be going back to Victoria. Wife always win with regards to where we settle, particularly when you start having a family. I am exceptionally happy my husbands parents are more than 3,500kms away. Thankfully he is no mummy’s boy!

Quality family.

The Wines Brownlow merch is here guys.

Yeah, well I turned up at the club after seeing a facebook post claiming they were giving away free wines and poster only to be told I'd misread it.

Instead of walking out with a nice bottle of red for dinner I had to buy my own beer and the free Wines poster only came if I purchased some 'merch'.

FFS.

Yeah, well I turned up at the club after seeing a facebook post claiming they were giving away free wines and poster only to be told I'd misread it.

Instead of walking out with a nice bottle of red for dinner I had to buy my own beer and the free Wines poster only came if I purchased some 'merch'.

FFS.
And did you purchase some ‘merch’?

And was it any good?

From a family of Power supporters, May’s mother is Jane Jeffreys, a former SA Tourism Commission chair, who in 2009 was the first woman appointed to the Port Adelaide board. ....
I worked for a company where Jane Jeffreys was on the board. I heard her telling the newly appointed CEO, a Richmond supporter, that she used to be on the board of the "Port Power Football Club". She was one of two directors forced to resign from our board by the SNAFL in 2011, John Hood was the other, because they were opposed to what the SNAFL was doing to the club so I can forgive her for Port Power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That browny beige coudroy number Wines is wearing looks exactly the same as a shirt I bought from Youthworks in 1994.

Lol. I had an orange/red one.

Ollie just gave his 18th and last interview for the day on 6PR - he's back in Adelaide already and he's going in for a knee op tomorrow.

He was talking up Voss's influence on his career and they told him that it looks like he's got the Carlton job:

"Oh, I hadn't heard that"

Then they told him that Ladhams has been invited to explore his options:

"Hadn't heard that one either"

Been too busy doing pressers all day probably.

Ollie wins the Brownlow and suddenly a heap of narrative about changing the system....

If there's suddenly a bit of talk about changing the voting system it should be stemming from how Marcus Bontompelli manged to turn every game he polled in into 3 votes. That was just pure laziness from the umpires. Ollie had to scrap and scrape with 1's, 2's and 3's to get his 36 votes. A truly deserving winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back