Strategy Fremantle Dockers Next Generation Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow complete mind blank there

Oddly enough their best talent in the next few years sounds like Aiden O'Driscoll, Nathan's younger brother!
Can’t wait for the sibling rule to be brought in so the set can be completed

Would be great if it was reverted back to top 20 this season. Is that likely does anyone know?
They are talking about it

However, the AFL addressed recruiters and list managers at a talent pathway meeting on Tuesday and has provided a questionnaire to clubs about the next steps for the NGA system for further consideration.

Some clubs are keen to see improved draft incentives for the NGA products, with many viewing the top-40 protected zone as too much and believing that just the first 20 picks should be protected.

Perth are pretty bad this year (again), feels like it's been a drought for talent these past few years outside of McDonald

They were terrible last year but the previous 5 years or so they actually had a golden run of producing draftees. But even then their problem was their second tier were actually 10 tiers below.

Off the top of my head:

McDonald
O'Driscoll
Robertson
Fisher
Stack
Hill
Narkle
Taylor
English
Narrier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What position does Son of Roger play?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
has been named at the half back line the past few weeks, haven't been able to watch him play yet due to pre-season games not being streamed anyway whatsoever, but will update once the season starts

I loved Roger the Dodger, hope his son turns out like him.
Imagine a 6'3" Roger.

drool GIF

the top 40 barrier does suck but i think for the most part we'll get all of our NGA players that we'll want

Bourne and Williams are both top 40 chances but late top 40 chances. Bourne really being the only one who I think will go top 40 at this stage

Draper and Scaife will either go late or as rookies imo

All of them are one hammy away from falling off the radar
Last year Marcus Windhager was top 40 potential but slipped out due to injury, same with Brandon Walker the year before that

Given none of our guys look like first round potential early on, I'm not worried in the slightest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back