Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just the thought of this all being planned starting with Kingy's comments ending with Clarko throwing out a little bait to * but with a grenade in it....... it is absolutely hilarious. Like I'm actually giggling.

idi-amin-laugh.gif
Happy Well Done GIF

While I never claim to be ITK it is my understanding that the club knew that they end of the thread was coming and needed to announce it before the thread rolled.
My sources back this up. Sonja seen at Chaddie food court with the mods. Although they couldn't confirm whether her dimmies were steamed or fried.

All this talk of Clarko, dim sims, and the holy chicken parmigiana has made me so hungry!

BTW I have avoided teaching my high school class anything. Perhaps the last two periods of the day we can abandon English and do an all out study on Clarko

What times the press conference?

I still can’t believe it. We actually did it.

Couldn’t make it to the game tomorrow initially but I’m working that out now, feels like tomorrow’s game is just gonna be nuts!

That press conference by Barham standing in the middle of their training ground was the most hilariously unprofessional press conference I have seen in AFL football in a very long time. When asked about his conversation with Clarko he said he wouldnt comment on the details but "Ah yeah, top bloke, no dramas" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: - He spoke like he was the President of some 5th division ammos club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* you Andrew Bogut

Out of the loop on this one - what's Bogut's involvement?

(Noting that he's a long-established ****wit anti-vaxxer, anti-masker, covid-truther, pizzagate/qanon douchebag)

JFC, even Carey's started referring to us as North Melbourne:

"I think what North Melbourne have shown over the last five or six weeks, there is some really good talent at the footy club. Some of it is not even in the senior team - Tarryn Thomas and a couple of others. There is a little bit more there to work with than what people thought."

Slow down Carey we need the PP first..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back